So..... this chick I know was talking and...

Started by BAPHOMET., August 27, 2018, 08:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

bnnnnnnnn i agree when it comes to DATING, but being in a relationship is different. I mean, a lot of guys and girls dont even wanna get married and dont hold that on any sort of pedestal, so if they view their love as lifelong and something they want around for as long as humanly possible, i cant blame them for being heartbroken. 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on August 27, 2018, 08:53:08 PM
bnnnnnnnn i agree when it comes to DATING, but being in a relationship is different. I mean, a lot of guys and girls dont even wanna get married and dont hold that on any sort of pedestal, so if they view their love as lifelong and something they want around for as long as humanly possible, i cant blame them for being heartbroken.
hjhjh

Either way tbh. I could see being heartbroken if someone died. But... they just don?t love you like that anymore. I?d THANK someone for being upfront and moving on.  People want to hold on for dear life to people that kinda just want to be let go of.   :omgwatshappening:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 27, 2018, 08:46:12 PM
Quote from: Baph. on August 27, 2018, 08:39:37 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 27, 2018, 08:36:55 PM
Married or not, no one really has a "claim" to anyone. Anyone is free to leave any relationship, hence this country's divorce rate.

This girl sounds like she's trying to justify fucking somebody else's man  :dead:

Not really what she?s saying. ?Marriage? should just come with different respect for that other person. She?s not trying to fuck someone?s guy. She made sure he dropped the other girl. It was really respectful. It?s the reason I can understand fully.

Edit: and if he decides to leave her and find happiness with someone else she?d be totally cool with that.

:dead:

I don't know if this is all getting lost in translation for me, but the initial statement still kind of undermines the bond between two people in a regular relationship.

What does him being married or not have to do with you pursuing him? Why should one type of relationship be treated with more sacredness?

Is there a full story hear you're not telling us?

:udontlookok:

What would be the point in marriage or vows. If its all the same?  :udontlookok:

BAPHOMET.

A lot of people see dating as married life. Moving in together to share a place n mess.

I just can?t.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: a whole new world on August 27, 2018, 09:02:36 PM
I think monogamy is definitely something society pushes on people - starting from the "dating" phase to marriage, although it clearly isn't what nature intended (especially for men). :omf:

Then they're demonized for "going outside of the relationship", etc. Blah blah blah.

How could you, this is tragic, etc.

ghjgjhjhjhhjhjjhjh

Yea

fedswatchin

Quote from: GLOCKY on August 27, 2018, 08:28:14 PM
I agree no shade.
I sorta feel like ppl don?t understand the concept of dating
And dating becomes very possessive
I feel like dating should be a bit more free and like trying on a pair of shoes ..
Gotta keep going till u find one that fits forever

you've had a pair of shoes that fit forever?

Navyman

Quote from: a whole new world on August 27, 2018, 09:02:36 PM
I think monogamy is definitely something society pushes on people - starting from the "dating" phase to marriage, although it clearly isn't what nature intended (especially for men). :omf:

Then they're demonized for "going outside of the relationship", etc. Blah blah blah.

How could you, this is tragic, etc.

How do we know what nature intended? According to them nature intended for us too... nvm aksks
:omf:

Navyman

Quote from: Baph. on August 27, 2018, 09:04:52 PM
A lot of people see dating as married life. Moving in together to share a place n mess.

I just can?t.
That's dating, that's doing to much. I classify dating and being in a relationship two different things.

b7

Quote from: Baph. on August 27, 2018, 08:58:09 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 27, 2018, 08:53:08 PM
hjhjh

Either way tbh. I could see being heartbroken if someone died. But... they just don?t love you like that anymore. I?d THANK someone for being upfront and moving on.  People want to hold on for dear life to people that kinda just want to be let go of.   :omgwatshappening:
bdndnncncncncnnc oh no i agree with THAT

I?m not begging anyone to stay
:mmyulost:

Who tf has time for that. And i feel like ...  you?ll know and should know what it is before they even come to you with that conversation. 

Problem is, there are so many faggots out there that aren?t decent enough to come to anyone and actually SAY that. The ghosting culture is real as fuck in 2018

GLOCK

Quote from: Tonkaman on August 27, 2018, 08:44:46 PM
Quote from: GLOCKY on August 27, 2018, 08:30:33 PM
What are some of the reasons little bro?
I feel like u should probably be wrapped up over a breakup for a day .. maybe even the night .. then move on
When I see folks carrying on like animals after a break up I never really understand
Like keying folks cars.. fighting them.. stalking them.. losing sleep and mess.. eek-a!

Akaksks
It's just not that simple G. We are all flawed their are some evil people out here who intentionally fuck people over because of the hurt they experienced in life.  I don't even think it's the fact of someone cheating etc per say. But it's the acts behind it. Such as Betrayal, abandonment issues,  being let down, already feeling like they weren't good enough etc. That triggers the recieving party that makes them act out or behave in ways they weren't previously aware of. There are alot of factors that come into play that can push someone over the edge mentally. I don't if that is making sense because I'm kind of talking vaguely.
I do get it yet I don?t give a person a pass for allowing someone to change them or move them to those degrees
But I?m messing a bit
I don?t judge others on how love takes over
I just know I couldn?t be that guy that moves like this or allows bad things to change me

GLOCK

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on August 27, 2018, 09:07:29 PM
Quote from: GLOCKY on August 27, 2018, 08:28:14 PM
I agree no shade.
I sorta feel like ppl don?t understand the concept of dating
And dating becomes very possessive
I feel like dating should be a bit more free and like trying on a pair of shoes ..
Gotta keep going till u find one that fits forever

you've had a pair of shoes that fit forever?
The point is trying on a pair until you do
I?m not married..
so no

ton

b7

Quote from: Baph. on August 27, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

I just can?t.
ghhhhhhh oh yea

No thanks

b7

I really can?t imagine moving in with someone as quickly as the gays and young people in general do

Whew the dummies