So..... this chick I know was talking and...

Started by BAPHOMET., August 27, 2018, 08:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

He is honestly one of THE most caring people ever. When I think about it now that I'm older he definitely would've understanded fully.

ton

ton

unless i have a gun in my hand. and im hispanic. and ur black. and a teen.

ton

Quote from: Baph. on August 27, 2018, 11:22:49 PM
Quote from: ton on August 27, 2018, 11:14:43 PM
Quote from: Baph. on August 27, 2018, 11:11:04 PM
Quote from: ton on August 27, 2018, 11:04:19 PM
Quote from: Baph. on August 27, 2018, 11:01:17 PM
Quote from: ton on August 27, 2018, 10:47:17 PM
Honestly

It's hard to explain but sometimes you want to give another human being your all

The reason for that I don't know

But I was always a believer of soul mates and mess

And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with believing what you do

But with all of the mess in this world that doesn't make sense, is it not possible that there's someone that is compliments you to the T?

I suck at breakups  :dead:

Because I feel like I can claim someone until we're both fcking dead :hmph:

Don't ask

But if you feel like you're not bound to anyone, I understand. I know a few people who should NEVER be in relationships

I can be with some (have with all of my ex's) and that be that. Them having my full attention and all.

I consider myself a hopeless romantic and as much as I watch tear-jerker chick flicks and gay romances  :stressed: :plzstop: I've never cheated but I've fallen out of love/interest and I up and drop the entire thing. But there is something drawing me back to my ex. We just GOT each other. Love the same everything... idk. My mind knew I needed to cut it loose and get some space before it got to a bad place. My mind and everything just started to slip away from it all and it wasn't fair.  I'm definitely going back at some point.
Brandon is gonna slap me but never hurts to try again!

:cheerup: :stressed:

And aww you do have a soul. I thought you were empty and demonic inside when it came to lovers ccxxccccc
Boy no. As The Time Travelers Wife, The Notebook and CMBYN are some of my fave films. I've always loved being madly IN love.

I'm just becoming less judgemental......

.... offline at least.
Well king...

I dunno

Lets talk

If you felt like you werent getting bored... did you communicate this/try new things with the fag?

Why'd you just leave? Thats the impression you gave me at least.

I.....hmmm.. do I really wanna dip into my business...

Ima be kinda vague. I was kinda going through something personal then (was younger). This was yeeaars ago. I didn't wanna involve him and get him mixed up in it with my emotions being very erratic. So to be fair  (so I thought) I thought I'd just end it for that moment. But I.... haven't exactly found the right way to rekindle it.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter.  :holdupguys:
aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:stressed:

ton

That so selfless of you, but I understand. I hope you two find each other again.

Who knows, hes probably on some message board saying he misses u.... or hes reading u to shreds lolz

but maybe you should tell him all of that.

BAPHOMET.

It's a very ... touchy subject.

And it makes me feel HUMAN  :uhh: like... I know I'm human. But the FEELS.

ton

August 27, 2018, 11:32:34 PM #51 Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 11:33:02 PM by ton
:stressed:

I understand King

I've... I've been through some MESS, enough to where I call myself a stupid bitch  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

But I live for the moments that I can only experience with another fag

Literally, live for them.

b7

Quote from: ton on August 27, 2018, 11:21:32 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on August 27, 2018, 11:17:18 PM
Quote from: ton on August 27, 2018, 10:47:17 PM
Honestly

It's hard to explain but sometimes you want to give another human being your all

The reason for that I don't know

But I was always a believer of soul mates and mess

And I'm not saying there's anything wrong with believing what you do

But with all of the mess in this world that doesn't make sense, is it not possible that there's someone that is compliments you to the T?

I suck at breakups  :dead:

Because I feel like I can claim someone until we're both fcking dead :hmph:

Don't ask

But if you feel like you're not bound to anyone, I understand. I know a few people who should NEVER be in relationships
dfffffffg no i absolutely feel the same way that you do. I get it

I?m just willing to wait as long as it takes until that shows up in some form or another. These crazy people RUSH and force themselves into shit for fairytale purposes and then be surprised when the shit doesn?t work out :uhh: :dead: 

?Omg i love him soooo much i need him?  and can?t tell you shit about the person for real if you ask them to dig deeper.
SDDSNDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ive never dated anyone like that

I cant stand when faggots call me 'bae' after talking literally 10 mins

SUPER turn off

FAGGOT if you can LOVE Me in 5 mins you will love ANOTHER in 10 mins

Everyone I've ever fallen in love with, it took damns MONTHS

Except the last one  :howfestive: I was denying that shit until I couldnt anymore
!!!! :kii: OMG that?s a HUGE red flag

'ology

Yea I don't agree with this at all. Unless by dating they mean occasionally going out to eat or something.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

🦚

There are different levels / stages to dating.

There?s the shopping around stage.
The just kicking it stage.
The start exploring a 1 on 1 stage
The plan your future together stage.

If you need a piece of paper to stop humping everything in the park like a damn dog on the loose...you shouldn?t advance beyond the first 2 stages. Just own your thotness
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/