your favorite love story movie messes

Started by ton, August 27, 2018, 11:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

mine are all sci fi

i cant explain it  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

i just :stressed:

The fact that QUEENS waited for him literally her entire life shows a level of dedication I can't even begin to comprehend

I will say, when he visited her as a kid was kinda strange :diddraispoot: he kinda FORCED her to fall in love with her, but you know, we've all did some shitty shit.

Although I give her a shit ton of credit, he deserves some too, because that fag knew he was gonna fcking die but instead of going out and MESSING he stuck by her damns side. He never got PISSED  when she was being a bitch

oof!

This one...  is weird. It's kind of FUCKED up that these damns clones are out here living a life together as the originals exist. But, it just shows you, real or not, love can form in any way. I thought the ending scene of these two toddlers leaving on a boat was absolutely perfect. It showed how they werent trying to live in normal society.. because they werent fcking normal. Amazing couple.

Bitchhhhh  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

That ending scene where hes a GOD DAMN ALIEN but makes her a metal flower literally makes me GASP every time. and Queen knew it was her man. I really hope Wikus can come back to her. That movie makes me want to tear up every time.

Yeah, those are my messes  :loose2when:

BAPHOMET.

Wait til I get home.... I'll be there in an hour. Omf. I have QUITE a few.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph. on August 27, 2018, 11:27:58 PM
Wait til I get home.... I'll be there in an hour. Omf. I have QUITE a few.
anticipation
Boy stfu
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

i love Poetic GODstice...and Boyz n the Hood. ugh... something about a HOOD love mess.

damn i wish i was ghetto

ton

Quote from: CREAM. on August 28, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

:stressed:
sLKDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I have a love/hate mess with this movie

its adorable... but reality hits and im like WTF?

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

like.... i've had those PAINFUL cries to these

🦚

Not the notebook. Are you a yte womuh?  :ermm:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

BAPHOMET.

as they laid in that hospital bed and died  holding each other..... scored with the final song:

I could NOT stop the tears

BAPHOMET.

for NO.6

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

BAPHOMET.