Married To Mess discussion

Started by Gilgamesh., September 04, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Jackie coming to the kink party in this funeral dress  :plzstop:

Opposites Attract.

Crying.

This episode didn't kick off until the end. Daddy must like boys because Heavenly backed tf do and I've never seen her do that.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

I thought jackie looked nice and she abided by the dress code.  She's a classy girl so of course her lace wasn't gonna look like everybody else's
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 04, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
I thought jackie looked nice and she abided by the dress code.  She's a classy girl so of course her lace wasn't gonna look like everybody else's

I love AUNTie. It was just funny to see her version of ?sexy? :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: MARGIELA. on September 04, 2018, 03:19:12 PM
Crying.

This episode didn't kick off until the end. Daddy must like boys because Heavenly backed tf do and I've never seen her do that.
Notice Mariah said ?I know a lot of people that have slept with your husband? not ?women?

:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

September 05, 2018, 06:56:12 AM #5 Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 06:56:29 AM by Vonc2002
Mariah is disgusting to me and  I love seeing her get lashed.  And i love that this shit really hurts her, u can tell  :jackiessales:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 05, 2018, 06:56:12 AM
Mariah is disgusting to me and  I love seeing her get lashed.  And i love that this shit really hurts her, u can tell  :jackiessales:

Hate her.

But i love me some Jackie

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 05, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

Keep hating fag

Mariah remains KWEEN     

M-Rocka

Yeah, Mariah came back and lashed. She won?t be leaving anytime soon lolz.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 05, 2018, 01:33:01 PM
Yeah, Mariah came back and lashed. She won?t be leaving anytime soon lolz.
YEA! LOLZ!

STUNNA GOD

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....