Mariah - GTFO (snippet) listen b4 she takes it down

Started by Purple Moon, September 12, 2018, 01:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Like the same bitch that had her titties done (which she also denied :dead: ) and hopped on a table to get fat sucked out is ABOVE a nose job.  Mariah wants to be forever young so bad that she'll do ANYTHING to look Like what she feels is good.  PLEASE :plzstop:

Mariah4ever

Quote from: Kalifornia on September 14, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
n

I know you fags ain't in here pretending this is Moo's original mug.
we all kno jans original mug is buried DEEP within tha cript wit its keeper FAG!

get awn outta hyea!

BAPHOMET.

Because getting lipo = getting face altering surgery

Mayday can you get in here and help him

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph Cried Power. on September 14, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
Because getting lipo
Is plastic surgery. As is titty implants, so please cut the shit like this caveman looking ass hoe didn't alter her original face :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Young

One reason why I love Mons and Rihs
Never went under the knife for no mess lolz

Vonc2002

Lazarus

LiiVE

Vonc2002

KippDaddy

September 14, 2018, 03:00:25 PM #194 Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 03:05:12 PM by KippDaddy
Yo I just listened along with the lyrics!   Mimi is hands down one of the best writers of all time.     :sobusyjetsetter: :flamebroiled: