Mariah Carey Says She'd 'Love' to Do a Super Bowl Halftime Show

Started by Lazarus, September 24, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Mariah Carey has expressed that she would "love to" perform at the iconic Super Bowl Halftime Show one day.

As the singer was leaving a restaurant in Los Angeles on Sunday (Sept. 23), she was approached by TMZ with the question of if she would ever perform at the annual football event, to which she replied, "I would love to!"

Though Carey has yet to perform at the halftime show, she did take to the Super Bowl stage to sing a stunning rendition of "The Star Spangled Banner" back in 2002.

In a 2016 interview with Andy Cohen for Watch What Happens Live, Carey told the talk show host that she would do the halftime show when she had a single in the works. Two years later, Carey has released her newest single, "GTFO," and now has fans hoping she'll get to perform at the halftime show in 2020.

Maroon 5 is set to perform at the Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show.

Would you be here for it ? :ohwow:

Young

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

She?s better keep dreaming ...nobody checking for this Vegas show girl.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

CHOKE

I?d be here for it.

She?s not the best performer but she?d have everyone at home and in that stadium singing along to every word

FRANCE

Hero, One Sweet Day, Vision of Love? At the Superbowl? Yeah, no one wants that.

CHOKE

It?s Like That, Honey, Fantasy, Shake It Off, Heartbreaker

Moo has some bops

:ummwhat:

Vonc2002

Zankou.

Quote from: Choke on September 24, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

Moo has some bops

who the FUCK wants to see her walk back and forth across the stage giving TERRIBLE vocals for 10+ minutes?

FRANCE

Quote from: Choke on September 24, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

Moo has some bops

She does. Old bops. Superbowl is only interested in artists that have pop relevancy today.

Kaeli.