These facebook posts kill me

Started by Sinpool, November 07, 2015, 01:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

"The gayest of the gay, drunkest of the drunk, highest of the high - one touch from Jesus Christ can save anyone who desires to be saved. U gotta want it tho..."

https://www.facebook.com/djmontreea/photos/a.509577925746693.1073741825.175845129119976/902094496495032/?type=3&theater

woo put on a dress and got a weave! no gay no mores!  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

QuoteMy life... Change can be hard but it can be worth it. I sometimes still find myself being tested by women but I haven't given in and it's been 3 years on my journey. Mind over matter

SDFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I just cant imagine how miserable these people are. Not restricting yourself from what you want.
Reasons I hate religion. :omgwatshappening:

COD.

all these former dykes in the comments ddddddfffffffffff

COD.

BAPHOMET.

Quote" I sometimes still find myself being tested by women but I haven't given in and it's been 3 years on my journey

Like.... Is it a fucking DRUG?  :plzstop:

iman

are y'all reading the comments? i'm over here in tears :kii:

Sinpool

Quote from: iman on November 07, 2015, 01:46:51 AM
are y'all reading the comments? i'm over here in tears :kii:

!!!!

That's what's really KILLING me.

These people are really REJOICING in the fact that people changed themselves to conform to a certain standard.  :plzstop:

Sinpool

" I really think it is mind over matter true statement.....head strong and focused on God is my main focus....#headstrong"

KJDN

He kinda slays as both :howfestive:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Baphomet. on November 07, 2015, 01:45:09 AM
QuoteMy life... Change can be hard but it can be worth it. I sometimes still find myself being tested by women but I haven't given in and it's been 3 years on my journey. Mind over matter

SDFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I just cant imagine how miserable these people are. Not restricting yourself from what you want.

do you think its impossible to go back though ?? like maybe she was realy just curious and it wasnt for her.. not sayin its every case but its possible lol

COD.

Buy The Stars✨

Yes......praise God my baby girl made it too! This is what deliverance looks like.

is it now?   :uhh:

COD.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on November 07, 2015, 01:51:35 AM
Quote from: Baphomet. on November 07, 2015, 01:45:09 AM

SDFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

do you think its impossible to go back though ?? like maybe she was realy just curious and it wasnt for her.. not sayin its every case but its possible lol

Well...

QuoteI sometimes still find myself being tested by women

She still very much wants to MUNCH.

---------------

and I don't think it's possible to just be "Don't want want it no mores!  :letsmessfag: "
unless someone experimented once and didnt like it.