Baph, Jeramie meeting.

Started by ton, October 21, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

October 21, 2018, 03:09:57 PM Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 05:48:08 PM by tontonton
What kinda 3 year breakdown is this fag going through? :damselindistress:

He went from just posting thirst traps, to drugs, to white girls that he wasn't fucking -- now this fag is apparently deep and a scholar :plzstop:

I'm tired of seeing PARAGRAPHS and PARAGRAPHS of nonsense :hmph:

Just go back to being half naked!  :loose2when:

BAPHOMET.

October 21, 2018, 03:30:35 PM #1 Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 03:36:01 PM by Baph McDavid.
 :rudone:

khjkjhkjhgjkghkjhgjkhgjkhg

this is what happens when you WAKE UP  and realize you're getting older and have no actual skills/talent. A lot of the older IG hoes go through this.

he's starting to seriously annoy me.

He needs to do another nude photoshoot or this relationship is over tbh

ton

October 21, 2018, 03:33:55 PM #2 Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 03:35:03 PM by tontonton
Quote from: Baph McDavid. on October 21, 2018, 03:30:35 PM
:rudone:

khjkjhkjhgjkghkjhgjkhgjkhg

this is what happens when you WAKE UP  and realize you're getting older and have no actual skills/talent. A lot of the older IG hoes go through this.

he's starting to seriously annoy me.

He needs to do another nude photoshoot or this relationship is or tbh
BZBZBZBZBBBZBZBXBZ

!!!!!!

like, I enjoyed just seeing him post himself..a few words.. And moved on

Now this faggot stay on top of my insta timeline talking about diets and stupid memes and bettering yourself. Fag HUSH

I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I'm still gonna CHUNE in because I know it's coming :gorlonfire:

ton

Why his page say single hard working mother?

ton

Ummm

He's working out too much

I'm starting to not dig it

ton

BAPHOMET.

ton

ton

October 30, 2018, 12:05:47 AM #8 Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 12:06:04 AM by tontonton
I'm not feeling this era

I can deal with the drug/white girl era, and thirst trap era, but this health kick he's on is gross

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: tontonton on October 30, 2018, 12:05:47 AM
I'm not feeling this era

I can deal with the drug/white girl era, and thirst trap era, but this health kick he's on is gross

I knew it was over when he changed his pic to something from dragon ball z.

Idk what it is. But as soon as the girls are about to super fit and over work out they start using DBZ

ton

Quote from: BaphOff. on October 30, 2018, 12:13:25 AM
Quote from: tontonton on October 30, 2018, 12:05:47 AM
I'm not feeling this era

I knew it was over when he changed his pic to something from dragon ball z.

Idk what it is. But as soon as the girls are about to super fit and over work out they start using DBZ
I'm shaking

ton

ton

But it makes sense cause they are all super shredded in dbz so I guess the girls try to emulate that

ton

Quote from: BaphOff. on October 30, 2018, 12:12:19 AM

The 3rd and 4th pic are like... Omf  :plzstop:

And this one isn?t even that long ago

:loose2when: :stressed:
!!!!!!!!!!

He's starting to look crack headish

Ugh

I just need King to find himself. And wasn't he a song writer or something for 3 days? Is that over?  :plzstop: