RIAA: Nicki 2nd most certified female rapper in history. PERIOD.

Started by herbie, October 24, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 25, 2018, 08:17:37 PM
Quote from: Champagne Rosl?i on October 25, 2018, 08:08:17 PM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 25, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
The argument was about sales not being associated with RIAA at all. They clearly are. :dead: everyone decided to argue semantics after that but Mya was wrong in the end

Faggot they aren?t. If your label decided to ship a million copies and you barely sold 100k. They could still certify you platinum.
RIAA stands for units shipped not sold. RIAA does not track sales. Soundscan does.

Now that riaa allows SPS for updates on certifications it?s still up to the label to submit receipts of said streaming equivalents in units.

RIAA has NEVER been about actual sales.
Sle dont bother. These idiots been acting dense this whole thread.  And Talisa is the worst kinda nigga, an enabler.  This nigga sitting in here for damn near 60 pgs looking completely fckn stupid and this nigga in his corner patting him on the back :dead:

And looking a whole fool with that I Bet mess as if it doesn?t know what SPS is.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Ma Lo

fedswatchin

Quote from: Champagne Rosl?i on October 25, 2018, 08:30:48 PM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 25, 2018, 08:15:15 PM
The argument was about sales not being associated with RIAA at all. They clearly are. :dead: everyone decided to argue semantics after that but Mya was wrong in the end

Faggot they aren?t. If your label decided to ship a million copies and you barely sold 100k. They could still certify you platinum.
RIAA stands for units shipped not sold. RIAA does not track sales. Soundscan does.

Now that riaa allows SPS for updates on certifications it?s still up to the label to submit receipts of said streaming equivalents in units.

ok, genius

Then why did they put this on the I Bet plat plaque, that not everybody has?

Because of SPS retard.

I bet did not sell a million downloads of anything in actual units.

This is a prime example of RIAA not tracking actual copies SOLD  :kii:
but SPS is sales plus streams

You're not making sense, my dear :uhh:

fedswatchin

Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on October 25, 2018, 09:03:59 PM
Lmfao this thread just keep getting better
odearoh shit I forgot that you hate vonc now vvhhhjckfkfkvkclgkfkg

:kii: :kii:

Ma Lo

Afro is so iconic tbh.. She brings the drama and is smart and very wittty and calculating.

🦚

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 25, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

ok, genius

Because of SPS retard.

Faggot are you blind?
Didn?t I already said it?s the burden of the record label to provide RIAA with sps receipts?

Riaa does not track sales.

Alexa play congratulations you played yourself.
——————///——————-

Ma Lo

I don't hate Vonc at all.    I don't even know him... I was just posting regular and he came for me. I simply overlook people like that. It's not love nor hate, it's indifference. We live in the same city that's all. But Vonc is also very smart in his own way, and knows how to start a fight, which has made this board so successful over the years. Its all about the drama and psychological warfare and those who contributes the most to it.

Vonc2002

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 25, 2018, 09:05:51 PM
Vonc?
Yes? Is that supposed to be me contradicting anything I've said? RIAA gives out certifications and they recognized Rihanna's million downloads. How does that negate what was said about RIAA not being the company to sit and count record sales? You and that nigga are a couple of idiots :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 25, 2018, 09:14:38 PM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 25, 2018, 09:05:51 PM
Vonc?
Yes? Is that supposed to be me contradicting anything I've said? RIAA gives out certifications and they recognized Rihanna's million downloads. How does that negate what was said about RIAA not being the company to sit and count record sales? You and that nigga are a couple of idiots :plzstop:

They are really jumping through hoops of fire hoping to make a landing somehow  :kii:
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Quote from: Champagne Rosl?i on October 25, 2018, 09:13:42 PM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 25, 2018, 09:07:59 PM

ok, genius

Because of SPS retard.

Faggot are you blind?
Didn?t I already said it?s the burden of the record label to provide RIAA with sps receipts?

Riaa does not track sales.

Alexa play congratulations you played yourself.
Are these people really THAT fckn stupid. :plzstop: This lackluster ass "receipt" :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw