RIAA: Nicki 2nd most certified female rapper in history. PERIOD.

Started by herbie, October 24, 2018, 09:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Champagne Rosl?i on October 25, 2018, 09:15:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 25, 2018, 09:14:38 PM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 25, 2018, 09:05:51 PM
Vonc?
Yes? Is that supposed to be me contradicting anything I've said? RIAA gives out certifications and they recognized Rihanna's million downloads. How does that negate what was said about RIAA not being the company to sit and count record sales? You and that nigga are a couple of idiots :plzstop:

They are really jumping through hoops of fire hoping to make a landing somehow  :kii:
Im SCREAMING! That's how u know he doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Not posting that like GOTCHA!
:kii: :plzstop: :kii: :plzstop: :kii: :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 25, 2018, 09:18:00 PM
Vonc?
Yes? Is that supposed to be me contradicting anything I've said? RIAA gives out certifications and they recognized Rihanna's million downloads. How does that negate what was said about RIAA not being the company to sit and count record sales? You and that nigga are a couple of idiots :plzstop:

They are really jumping through hoops of fire hoping to make a landing somehow  :kii:
Im SCREAMING! That's how u know he doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Not posting that like GOTCHA!

And I bet lisnard made the screenshot and pm?d herb to come at us with the bullshit.

This set up  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: Champagne Rosl?i on October 25, 2018, 09:19:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 25, 2018, 09:18:00 PM
Vonc?

And I bet lisnard made the screenshot and pm?d herb to come at us with the bullshit.

This set up  :plzstop:
Talisa is so shady.  Not setting this idiot up to get knocked tf down :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Vonc's card was pulled in here :woohoo:

Watching him scramble with scrambled EGG connoisseur Sle now

fedswatchin

Vonc?
Yes? Is that supposed to be me contradicting anything I've said?
wow, to Serpent's credit, you are smart :young: and dumb as FUCK at the same time

fedswatchin

🦚

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 25, 2018, 09:24:52 PM

Nothing was pulled in here besides gas out your ass.

Nothing in his post implies that riaa track sales. Riaa certified anti based on receipts provided by roc nation and Samsung about the PRE-purchase of X amount of units.

Again burden of the record label. Just like in the last 2 decades it was the burden of the label to provide receipts of shipment numbers.

You tried and failed

Alexa play another one bites the dust.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Ma Lo

There was no winner in this argument..there never is..but this is the thread of the year hands down..just so messy, professional, and calculating

Vonc2002

Quote from: Champagne Rosl?i on October 25, 2018, 09:34:03 PM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 25, 2018, 09:24:52 PM

Nothing was pulled in here besides gas out your ass.

Nothing in his post implies that riaa track sales. Riaa certified anti based on receipts provided by roc nation and Samsung about the PRE-purchase of X amount of units.

Again burden of the record label. Just like in the last 2 decades it was the burden of the label to provide receipts of shipment numbers.

You tried and failed

Alexa play another one bites the dust.
Sle dont even give that life. They been grasping this whole thread and that was a sad ass hail mary before he left this mufucka licking those wounds. Take the L like a big girl and do better next time :dead:

Vonc2002

Oh and nice to see I'm still digging under that skin. He said i was on ignore but the lie detector test determined that was a fckn lie :kii:

Vonc2002

Are u gonnna post me saying RIAA tallys record sales or not :kii: