Kenya Filming w/ the Ladies; Potential Reintroduction Back On RHOA

Started by M-Rocka, October 26, 2018, 05:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewNu

BITCHHHHH 
:gorlonfire:

Nine

Awww look at them scrambling for Queens, after that trailer FLOPPED harder than a Tinashe mess.

I hope it's just a guest appearance mess.

fedswatchin

M-Rocka

Brit Brat

M-Rocka

Y?all remember this moment? :dead:

Season 12 is about to be a mess. Nene is going to be foaming from the mouth again. I can see her relationships dwindling with Kandi, Porsh & Cynth very soon. She?ll have the Discover Card Dominatrix, Gorgecille, and Tanya under her wing.

Brit Brat

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

Season 12 is about to be a mess. Nene is going to be foaming from the mouth again. I can see her relationships dwindling with Kandi, Porsh & Cynth very soon. She?ll have the Discover Card Dominatrix, Gorgecille, and Tanya under her wing.
JDJSJDJNFNDMFMMFMFMFMFMFFMMFMFMFMFMDMDMDMDMDMMDMFMDMGMFMGMMFMGMFMGNMGMGMGMGMGMMDMFMDMFMFMMF
DD

D
D
F
F
F
F
G
G
G
F
F

FG

F
F
G
F
G
F
G
FF

FF

Child, I HOPE so. I?m over them being cordial.

Nene VS Kenya >>>

Drogon

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 26, 2018, 09:12:06 AM
Herefor it tbh

Kenya was good last season

I agree !!! The other's are boring

She know how to get the MESS going

Brit Brat

Quote from: FM on October 26, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess on October 26, 2018, 09:12:06 AM
Herefor it tbh

Kenya was good last season

I agree !!! The other's are boring

She know how to get the MESS going
!!!!!!!!!! She ALWAYS bump heads with the new cast members. Quee just rubs everybody the fuck WRONG

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on October 26, 2018, 09:54:58 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

JDJSJDJNFNDMFMMFMFMFMFMFFMMFMFMFMFMDMDMDMDMDMMDMFMDMGMFMGMMFMGMFMGNMGMGMGMGMGMMDMFMDMFMFMMF
DD

D
D
F
F
F
F
G
G
G
F
F

FG

F
F
G
F
G
F
G
FF

FF

Child, I HOPE so. I?m over them being cordial.

Nene VS Kenya >>>
[instagram]

Queen really knows how to get under Moose?s rubbery skin. Unbothered self. :dead:

FRANCE

Yeah whether ppl like or hate Kenya, she stirs up drama. And thats important. Whether shes on the show or not, she's still living her best life literally now. Happy for her...