Kenya Gave Birth Today Allegedly

Started by M-Rocka, November 02, 2018, 12:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Ack! She's gonna be a long haired Miss USA in the making.

M-Rocka

GLOCK

This baby is about to slay
Happy for her
I think this will calm her down and change her perspective

M-Rocka

Nobody even cares about RHOA's premiere at this point. Kenya & Porsh's pregnancies are getting more shine than Nene and this cancer story.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Glock on November 02, 2018, 01:01:19 PM
This baby is about to slay
Happy for her
I think this will calm her down and change her perspective

Drogon

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 02, 2018, 03:04:46 PM
Nobody even cares about RHOA's premiere at this point. Kenya & Porsh's pregnancies are getting more shine than Nene and this cancer story.

Tbh

Cowgirl

Give it Queen!! Can?t wait to see Princess!!

:stressed:

M-Rocka

Nene is going to milk the fuck out of this storyline kinda like how Miseri was on BBWLA. Miserable selves.

Drogon

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 02, 2018, 03:51:09 PM
Nene is going to milk the fuck out of this storyline kinda like how Miseri was on BBWLA. Miserable selves.

She always talking bout ppl don't talk about their real life but I've yet to see her talk about Brice big black crackhead ass

Nor do we see Greg children

M-Rocka

Quote from: FM on November 02, 2018, 04:36:47 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on November 02, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

She always talking bout ppl don't talk about their real life but I've yet to see her talk about Brice big black crackhead ass

Nor do we see Greg children
I?d love to see what more he has to say, apparently one of his baby mamas was supposed to be on this season to air Nene out as a fraud, but Moose put a stop to it.