Do you wanna get old?

Started by fedswatchin, November 05, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Having someone off me at 50.

I might do 60 but nah.

Kaeli.

I'm really looking forward to being able to be an unapologetic BITCH with no consequences tho.

fedswatchin

I'm honestly so scared of death tho. :stressed: like I couldn't imagine what it is to not be here

Sinpool

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 05, 2018, 08:29:58 PM
I'm really looking forward to being able to be an unapologetic BITCH with no consequences tho.

f

gor they gone throw that ass in a nursing home and Laquanda and Mary Ann gone lash that back because lil Zycari and Mya'kaylynn running up their blood pressure.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Forever Indian on November 05, 2018, 08:27:34 PM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess on November 05, 2018, 08:24:34 PM
Quote from: Forever Indian on November 05, 2018, 08:16:28 PM
And I imagine by my old age I'd simply be enjoying the fruit of all my labor that I'm pushing through now.

You spend so much of your youth building and investing time into yourself and your name. I'd wanna stick around for many years more to just marinate in it all.

Sheyyyyt.

I've been marinating in my mess fur a minute now :plzstop: a bit bored
I see life as a journey.

A constant challenge of sorts. I enjoy it

Like...I wouldn't want to win a huge Lottery prize. It would take the fun out of life for me.

If I have the world at my disposal I want to know I worked for it, and put my time and effort into it.

So I can PERCH in it. Like, yeah I did that.

I like this :ohwow: And I agree

Cowgirl

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on November 05, 2018, 08:32:11 PM
I'm honestly so scared of death tho. :stressed: like I couldn't imagine what it is to not be here
No shade but I can def imagine what it?d be like without you.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Sinyonc? on November 05, 2018, 08:32:22 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on November 05, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

f

gor they gone throw that ass in a nursing home and Laquanda and Mary Ann gone lash that back because lil Zycari and Mya'kaylynn running up their blood pressure.
mcndfnfnfnfffff

Kae really thinks she?s gonna be running shit in a vegetative state huh?

Kaeli.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Forever Indian on November 05, 2018, 08:33:46 PM
Quote from: TROLLISA mess on November 05, 2018, 08:32:11 PM
:sistas:

Just enjoy the ride bvy sis. Life is a gift.
Yeah, you're right

I think about it all the time tho. :gorlonfire: that's why I'm obsessed with crime shows I think. Just watched an epidode of Unsolved Mess mysteries

I can't take :loose2when:

Navyman

Quote from: Baph Perdomo. on November 05, 2018, 08:16:09 PM
I really can?t imagine looking in the mirror and I?m all wrinkled up and body not right and just overall looking disgusting. Like Janet is a champion for pushing on looking like that.
Ok so why not shoot for a healthy living now, so you can be like Angela Basset and crew etc. That doesn't have to be your story.

MelMel

Sinpool

Quote from: Tonkaman on November 05, 2018, 08:39:34 PM
I really can?t imagine looking in the mirror and I?m all wrinkled up and body not right and just overall looking disgusting. Like Janet is a champion for pushing on looking like that.
Ok so why not shoot for a healthy living now, so you can be like Angela Basset and crew etc. That doesn't have to be your story.

Don't tell him what to do

fedswatchin

Quote from: Forever Indian on November 05, 2018, 08:37:55 PM
The way I see it is -

Life is a gift and opportunity that I have. There is no promise of how long I will have this gift, and it can be taken at any time.
But I HAVE it right now. I'm HERE.
So why not just enjoy it? When I am no longer here, I am no longer here. Period. I won't even feel my own absence here because I will be gone.

But I am HERE now. So let me enjoy it!

Navyman

Quote from: Sinyonc? on November 05, 2018, 08:41:05 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on November 05, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

Don't tell him what to do
Back up fag.

LOONA.

Once I hit 30 I'm starting a plant based diet and doing everything I can to keep my mug and body looking right til I die     

:loose2when: