Do you wanna get old?

Started by fedswatchin, November 05, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

I think I'll be good to make it to 50, after that it's kinda like what's the point

BAPHOMET.

Ma Lo

ton

Yeah I know the girls say woo live until 600 but I'll be good s after 65-75

BAPHOMET.

I really can?t imagine looking in the mirror and I?m all wrinkled up and body not right and just overall looking disgusting. Like Janet is a champion for pushing on looking like that.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Baph Perdomo. on November 05, 2018, 08:16:09 PM
I really can?t imagine looking in the mirror and I?m all wrinkled up and body not right and just overall looking disgusting. Like Janet is a champion for pushing on looking like that.
woo

G
Vv

Ggvkvkvkvjvkgmglg
C
V
Ckvlpvg
Vcvlvvuc
Vc
Fjco

Sinpool

My grandfather is 92 and seeing what he's going through hell no

Let me make it as far as I can well bodied, but then when I'm too brittle to mess just pull the damns plug

My grandfather was nice and peaceful the older he got but now he's old old, where he's basically an adult child and now he's mean and grumpy again kfndjdddd

ton

Quote from: Sinyonc? on November 05, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

Let me make it as far as I can well bodied, but then when I'm too brittle to mess just pull the damns plug

My grandfather was nice and peaceful the older he got but now he's old old, where he's basically an adult child and now he's mean and grumpy again kfndjdddd
!!

I'm killing my dog the moment he needs diapers

I told my family if in 90% dead let me fcking die

fedswatchin

Quote from: Forever Indian on November 05, 2018, 08:16:28 PM
And I imagine by my old age I'd simply be enjoying the fruit of all my labor that I'm pushing through now.

You spend so much of your youth building and investing time into yourself and your name. I'd wanna stick around for many years more to just marinate in it all.

Sheyyyyt.

I've been marinating in my mess fur a minute now :plzstop: a bit bored

Young

No ma?am

But if I have to eventually I want to keep my spirit young and vibrant and my mind sharp and fresh, yet wise.

Kaeli.

;fklJD:KLFJSDFM

I think about this all the time like... in my 60's wtf am i gonna do? Count down the days until I die?

Sinpool

Quote from: tontonton on November 05, 2018, 08:24:19 PM
Quote from: Sinyonc? on November 05, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

!!

I'm killing my dog the moment he needs diapers

I told my family if in 90% dead let me fcking die

jfknsjkss

Gor even though he's a sour old coot sometimes I be feeling bad cause he used to be an imposing and intimidaing figure now he girls are just ignore his threats of lashing

I can't imagine not being able to lash and everybody just looking like "sit ur brittle self down"

:plzstop:

Kaeli.

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on November 05, 2018, 08:23:09 PM
Quote from: Baph Perdomo. on November 05, 2018, 08:16:09 PM
woo

G
Vv

Ggvkvkvkvjvkgmglg
C
V
Ckvlpvg
Vcvlvvuc
Vc
Fjco
ddkl:HASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSFHJLKDSFLDKHSF

Young

!!!

Very true , it will be very rewarding and fun to just relax and travel the world at retirement

Cowgirl

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but most of you fags don?t have a choice.