Beto lost Texas and look at the races and genders that voted

Started by 4 fucking k, November 06, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: LOONA. on November 07, 2018, 12:01:52 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 06, 2018, 11:06:54 PM
People really underestimate how many white people there are in this country. We may run social media, come up with all the cool nigger dances and all the black celebs support these Democrat politicians (crip walking at rallies :uhh: ), but there?s a whole country around us that doesn?t give a damn about any of that and will run to the polls to vote for old white men every time.
BRANDY

yummy

Quote from: LOONA. on November 07, 2018, 12:04:31 AM
If nothing else white conservatives know how to support each other.     

Right, all those right wing politicians may denounce Trump's brashness and arrogance, but they still vote in favor of all his policies and will never align with the left on anything to spite him.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Nick'Challa on November 07, 2018, 12:12:03 AM

!!
why do you think blacks cant come together to support?
Because Blacks too busy trying to save everyone but themselves. White Women are snakes but so are the Latinos, Asians, and Arabs. Trump and the republicans are doing so much shit to Latinos and Arabic people in particular and they still vote red. Like how?

All that illegal immigrants mess I keep quiet on because although I voted for king I remember on CNN them interviewing a bunch of Latin voters and they all said they voted for Trump. Even after the wall. I was disgusted.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

And white people vote based on materialistic things, not things relating to human right. Maybe these Democratic individuals need to find candidates big on guns and fighting immigration too.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

ssw4919

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 06, 2018, 11:06:54 PM
People really underestimate how many white people there are in this country. We may run social media, come up with all the cool nigger dances and all the black celebs support these Democrat politicians (crip walking at rallies :uhh: ), but there?s a whole country around us that doesn?t give a damn about any of that and will run to the polls to vote for old white men every time.

Not even surprised.  :overit:  They come out in droves to elect other racists.

I did my part.  Give America what she deserves. :letsmessfag:

Sovereign.

I?m really surprised at Latino turnout for the Democratic Party because that General Election they asses turned tf out for Trump.

Sovereign.

Quote from: WTF on November 06, 2018, 11:20:39 PM
American politics is confusing
Are the democrats winning?
I just saw a headline saying they're going to take the white house by majority?

House v. Senate. Two different things.

Sovereign.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 07, 2018, 12:25:16 AM

Right, all those right wing politicians may denounce Trump's brashness and arrogance, but they still vote in favor of all his policies and will never align with the left on anything to spite him.

Sovereign.

The Right Wing want to maintain majority in every sense and by majority I mean capital, which is why they?re turning out for Trump in spite of his policies.

Navyman

I'm happy I voted for the 1st time this year, but ch..some of these white people gotta go.
:omgwatshappening:

fedswatchin

emzen

Quote from: NIOBE. on November 07, 2018, 12:57:14 AM
I?m really surprised at Latino turnout for the Democratic Party because that General Election they asses turned tf out for Trump.

Which still just... baffles...

Literally disrespected them to their face nonstop for a year and they came out in fucking droves  :plzstop: