Beto lost Texas and look at the races and genders that voted

Started by 4 fucking k, November 06, 2018, 10:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Sovereign.

And white women can kick rocks tbh. A lot of them that parade this neo-liberal, feminist rhetoric be the ones at them polls filling in bubbles for GOP.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

It's truly disheartening. After ALL that Trump and his lap-dogs have done over the past two years. For the vote to go how it did (even though the Dems won control of the house) is truly earth-shattering to me. I was in tears. And the effects of these mid-terms are very long lasting. The Dems winning in critical areas would have given them the chance to redraw those Congressional Districts. Now the Republicans will continue their gerrymandering and consolidate their power even more. Just like the 2016 election it will take me some time to get over this. And Trump will use this as vindication to be an even bigger asshole than he already is. Maybe that's what the US needs. To get to a point where it just implodes. Maybe I should take solace in that...

Young

Sinpool

Quote from: emzen on November 07, 2018, 01:34:58 AM
Quote from: NIOBE. on November 07, 2018, 12:57:14 AM
I?m really surprised at Latino turnout for the Democratic Party because that General Election they asses turned tf out for Trump.

Which still just... baffles...

Literally disrespected them to their face nonstop for a year and they came out in fucking droves  :plzstop:

s

it's cause Latinos aren't a fcking race.

Like the majority of the originals Cubans in Miami who came here, back in the day were able to come here because they were rich and white. They don't give af about Trump lashing poor Mexicans cause they probably think the same.

You got these white ass Taylor Swift looking motherfuckers that's just waiting for the right time so they can join their white brethren.

Sinpool

Not to mention Latinos aren't even all from the same damns country.

Y'all always talking about how Africans, African Americans, Haitians, Jamaicans, Trini etc., be lashing tf out of each other, but somehow to expect a bitch from Mexico to feel the same as a nigga from Puerto Rico

d

Zankou.

it's crazy but I'm not surprised. Stacey Abrams said something along the lines of "I'm not worried about swaying republicans I'm more concerned with making the democratic base stronger." Gorl as if these same people that voted Trump in office were going to vote for someone so liberal :uhh:

LiiVE

Zankou.

there are a couple of counties that are notoriously blue that she is waiting to get the results from

Young

Quote from: Zanny on November 07, 2018, 09:04:52 AM
apparently she's not conceding

Good!
It's way too close
& I heard them Georgia polls were a fckn MESS--which I'm sure was done intentionally

GLOCK

Quote from: Tonkaman on November 07, 2018, 01:36:37 AM
Quote from: Glock on November 07, 2018, 01:01:04 AM
STACEY WAIT
OMF

THIS LAST MINUTE SPLURGE
Wait Glock, quit playing.
yeah bby bro
They will have a run off mess in December
I figured this would happen since the city of Atlanta and metro areas had a terrible time voting

Most places had like 3 poll joints

They tried it
Also kemp is in charge of elections and MESS

Which they are tryna decide whether or not there was tampering and a conflict of interest MESS

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on November 07, 2018, 09:21:47 AM
Quote from: Zanny on November 07, 2018, 09:04:52 AM
apparently she's not conceding

Good!
It's way too close
& I heard them Georgia polls were a fckn MESS--which I'm sure was done intentionally
ghey were a Mess

The voting got extended to damn 10:00 pm ncjdjd

11:00 pm in some cases

She did RITE

Young

Quote from: Glock on November 07, 2018, 09:28:31 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on November 07, 2018, 01:36:37 AM
Quote from: Glock on November 07, 2018, 01:01:04 AM
STACEY WAIT
OMF

THIS LAST MINUTE SPLURGE
Wait Glock, quit playing.
yeah bby bro
They will have a run off mess in December
I figured this would happen since the city of Atlanta and metro areas had a terrible time voting

Most places had like 3 poll joints

They tried it
Also kemp is in charge of elections and MESS

Which they are tryna decide whether or not there was tampering and a conflict of interest MESS

a fckn MESS

wtf