Mess: NoodlesAndBeef From Tumblr In a Scandal After A Man Dies

Started by Freemala Harris, November 08, 2018, 04:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Honestly though, if the guy agreed to silicone being pumped into his dick & balls then how can you blame the other guy? Unless Dylan held a gun to his head, the decision was all his.

Now that's not to say that Dylan isn't fucked up for encouraging the mess, but you can't blame him for another grown man's decision.

Also, if this guy wasn't White I honestly doubt this story would be getting this much traction. I've heard a lot of gays going awf over this, but were MUTE about this:

https://knock-la.com/thanks-to-the-l-a-s-21d24a99234b

What happened is unfortunate, and I feel bad for the guy's mom, but he knew the risks. If you decide to gamble you can't get mad when you lose.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia on November 08, 2018, 11:42:56 AM
Honestly though, if the guy agreed to silicone being pumped into his dick & balls then how can you blame the other guy? Unless Dylan held a gun to his head, the decision was all his.
That?s what I?m asking. :unsure:

Gilgamesh.

Cowgirl

If a woman dies after complications from getting breast implants at at the suggestion of her husband/boyfriend, is he liable? :unsure:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BowDown on November 08, 2018, 11:45:07 AM
If a woman dies after complications from getting breast implants at at the suggestion of her husband/boyfriend, is he liable? :unsure:
nope

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

Cowgirl

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BowDown on November 08, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Are these all of his slaves? :unsure:
im screaming omg that mess looks PAINFUL

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 08, 2018, 10:49:41 AM
This story is extremely tragic and not to be made light of. This is the second guy to die because of Dylan. The guy who injected them with silicone committed suicide three weeks before Jack died. It was about control and other things. This isn?t a ki at all.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 08, 2018, 11:44:59 AM
Eddie, you ever done a Sub/Dom mess?

Oh yes. I love being dominated, but not to the extent to which some of these guys go.

For me it's purely sexual. Being dominated during sex, choked & manhandled a bit is so hot, but I'd never do the whole dom/sub thing as a lifestyle. No ma'am.

Some of these guys basically sign away their lives. The doms have control of everything from the way they dress to their finances. I could never do that.