Mess: NoodlesAndBeef From Tumblr In a Scandal After A Man Dies

Started by Freemala Harris, November 08, 2018, 04:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Mother of Australian man who died after injecting his scrotum with silicone to appease his master's 'inflation fetish' confronts his bondage partner

Mother of a man who died after injecting his scrotum with silicone speaks out
Linda Chapman confronted 'master' Dylan Hafertepen on Tuesday's The Project
Ms Chapman appeared visibly shaken as she blamed him for her son's death

The Melbourne mother of a man who died after injecting his scrotum with silicone, has confronted his US 'bondage master' in an emotionally charged exchange.

In a dramatic episode of The Project on Tuesday, Linda Chapman confronted 'master' Dylan Hafertepen, who she claimed coerced her son into injecting himself.

Ms Chapman appeared visibly shaken by her meeting with Mr Hafertepen as she blames him for her son's death and tells him to get out of her house.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6357387/Mother-Australian-man-died-injecting-scrotum-silicone-faces-bondage-master.html

Not fuckin noodles and beef  :dead:

ddddd say it aint so hun

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Gilgamesh.

Sinpool

Hgvdbnvvno

Not May injecting silicone in the girls so they can give gorilla

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

This story is extremely tragic and not to be made light of. This is the second guy to die because of Dylan. The guy who injected them with silicone committed suicide three weeks before Jack died. It was about control and other things. This isn?t a ki at all.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 08, 2018, 10:49:41 AM
This story is extremely tragic and not to be made light of. This is the second guy to die because of Dylan. The guy who injected them with silicone committed suicide three weeks before Jack died. It was about control and other things. This isn?t a ki at all.

OH ITS A FUCKING KI

da nigga knew the shit wasnt healthy and let that other nigga send him down the wrong path and everyone will deal

you tell that bear coalition i said wassup

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Zankou.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 08, 2018, 10:49:41 AM
/

Cowgirl

Young

Kalifornia.

Quote from: WTF on November 08, 2018, 04:59:06 AM
sdfdsfds isn't that May's crush

I used to think he was so cute until his dick & balls started lookin like a giant ham hock.

I'll never understand that silicone injection mess.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: WTF on November 08, 2018, 04:59:24 AM
learn from this may, always tryna JUICE someone up

sdbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Bitch I hate you! :plzstop:

But this guy died from silicone injections. The 'roids are just fine :supluv: