Gabby Union?s A Mommy Now

Started by M-Rocka, November 08, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

b7

That?s so beautiful. I can?t imagine that pain of wanting to carry and not being able to experience that

HUGO

Quote from: 1RIG on November 08, 2018, 03:54:51 PM
That?s so beautiful. I can?t imagine that pain of wanting to carry and not being able to experience that
!!!!!

b7

But dnndnf @ her perched in the bed.  ?Long day!?  girl

I don?t know how the surrogates do it. All that bonding only to be kicked outta the bed and can?t even touch the bvy

Kaeli.

Beautiful

KL:KLDJFILJDILJFLKD:SJMFIKDSO:KL @ her laid up in the bed as if she delivered it though

but wonderful <3

Boomz

Quote from: 1RIG on November 08, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

I don?t know how the surrogates do it. All that bonding only to be kicked outta the bed and can?t even touch the bvy

Hdhdhdjdjdjururir

Hair wrapped, sweatin n all

BAPHOMET.

:SASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAI

I love Queen down but I was about to ask when the fuck was she pregnant :plzstop:

Boomz

Bitch the visual of the surrogate been shoved off the bed as soon as the cord is cut so Gab? can plop down and get this photo has me distraught :kii:

GLOCK

knnnncnfnssn rig!!!

Shdhsjjs

Sis wanted to really give 12 hours of labor! Argh! Whew!
:plzstop:

GLOCK

All bullshit aside I?m so happy for her
U can tell she yearned for this for a long time

GLOCK

Quote from: Boomer on November 08, 2018, 04:00:47 PM
Bitch the visual of the surrogate been shoved off the bed as soon as the cord is cut so Gab? can plop down and get this photo has me distraught :kii:
bitchhhh j kvjjkvjvic

b7

Quote from: Baph Perdomo. on November 08, 2018, 04:00:20 PM
:SASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASASAI

I love Queen down but I was about to ask when the fuck was she pregnant :plzstop:
cnmcm
C
C
C
C

This GRIN on her face reminds me of all the characters she plays. she even looks detached here :kii: ?whew!? 
girl xxxxcccc

GLOCK

Ncjxjd I?m imagining gabby swapping clothes a bit with her

Ack-a!

Her greatest performance yet

Commit Quee?

b7

Quote from: Glock on November 08, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

knnnncnfnssn rig!!!

Shdhsjjs

Sis wanted to really give 12 hours of labor! Argh! Whew!
mc
c
C
C
C
C
Cc
C