City Girls Niggeress tries to Clean Up Homophobic Tweets Scandal and well....

Started by 4 fucking k, November 13, 2018, 04:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Cowgirl

What an idiot. I don?t think she?s wrong for not wanting her sonto be gay but to beat the shit out of him? They locked up the wrong bitch.

Admin

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: pale immigrants on November 13, 2018, 05:21:14 PM
uobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Not listing her employees as proof that she doesn't hate gay people

Sis doesn't even have the obligatory gay bestie mess to get her out of the hole.

That's just like a white person saying

I love blacks! My best friend is black! My dadd uncles cousin is black! I sucked black dick last night!

Mel.

Is anyone actually surprised? I personally think ALL hip-hop artists are homophobic tbh
unless they come out say they're not, show support or is an ally...they're all homophobic to me

which is another one of the many reasons I don't listen to or support the genre
I can't support anyone that can't respect who I am. Homophobia runs deep in hip-hop culture

Cowgirl

I think there?s something to be said for her honesty and that should be respected as she didn?t say this with hate. Wouldn?t you rather her try to explain what she meant and stand in her mess rather than apologize if she doesn?t mean it?

Mel.

Saying you don't want your child to be gay
is still just as bad and it's not "ok" nor should be "respected", it's still hate speech

how bout hoping he doesn't grow up to be a drug addict/dealer, a murderer, etc...
there's far worse things he could be and gay isn't one of them
but of course blacks think being gay is far worse than any of those

Navyman

Quote from: Mel. on November 13, 2018, 05:48:40 PM
is still just as bad and it's not "ok" nor should be "respected", it's still hate speech

how bout hoping he doesn't grow up to be a drug addict/dealer, a murderer, etc...
You really hate these NIGGERS huh?!? I don't blame you.
:woohoo:

Cowgirl

I disagree with the hate speech, I think it?s just ignorant. I wouldn?t label this a something exclusive to blacks as there are many races who would not want their children to be gay.

Mel.

Quote from: Tonkaman on November 13, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

You really hate these NIGGERS huh?!? I don't blame you.
:woohoo:

I hate ignorance and hate