TMZ: Feds Reviewing Chief Keef Case In Tekashi69 Investigation

Started by Freemala Harris, November 19, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

'ology

Quote from: Freeruu on November 19, 2018, 08:52:36 AM
QuoteAll 4 men are facing racketeering and firearms charges. We're told the investigation was a joint effort by ATF, NYPD and Homeland Security.

Birl....

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]
:cheerup:
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

November 19, 2018, 12:31:05 PM #34 Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:01:00 PM by ShujiFinity Wars
Do we want him dead like XXXfaggot? Cause I could start gathering the ingredients for a lil ceremony mess out :diddraispoot:...

🦚

Nah I want ha in jail.

Nickels too...the tour bundle fraud needs to be investigated
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Sinpool

This pretty soul

praying for his well being

Blackpantha

Quote from: Freeruu on November 19, 2018, 08:49:09 AM
TEKASHI69
BUSTED BY FEDS ON RACKETEERING CHARGES

Tekashi69, his recently fired manager and 2 other former associates are in federal custody after getting busted on racketeering charges -- which almost certainly means the rapper's going to prison ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... 6ix9ine was arrested Sunday night by ATF agents in NYC, and the agents also hauled in his ex-manager, Shottie, at the same time. You'll recall Tekashi had just fired Shottie and much of his management team last week.

One of the other suspects arrested is Faheem Walter -- aka Crippy -- who got shot a few weeks ago during the altercation with Tekashi's record label head.

All 4 men are facing racketeering and firearms charges. We're told the investigation was a joint effort by ATF, NYPD and Homeland Security.

Tekashi was already skating on thin ice. As we reported, the judge who gave him probation in his child sex case had warned him to keep his nose clean ... or he'd be going straight to prison.

Story developing ...

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/19/tekashi-6ix9ine-ex-manager-arrested-racketeering-charges/

I could care less about this guy. He is annoying and has no respect. Who doesn't hear will feel!
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Ulysses

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Sinpool

Ma Lo

November 19, 2018, 03:56:47 PM #41 Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:57:00 PM by Bloody Tears
Damn all these early Christmas  gifts..

Blackpantha

Quote from: Sinyonc? on November 19, 2018, 03:56:02 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on November 19, 2018, 03:49:40 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on November 19, 2018, 03:40:57 PM
He gon like being in there

He'll be very popular..

:caseoftheherp:

Yeah he's very pretty I agree with yall

I could just imagine him being turnt out by some buff hung like a horse black king at night. What I'd give to be a mosquito on that wall.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

ton