Bible Faggots! LEARN from this! No one wants to hear about some talking whale!

Started by FlowerBomb, November 21, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Sinpool

Quote from: bitch on November 21, 2018, 10:45:34 AM
US ?missionary? shot dead with arrows by tribe as he landed on remote island to convert them to Christianity

QuoteJohn Allen Chau had reportedly visited the prohibited North Sentinel Island in the Indian Ocean to preach Christianity to the tribe
North Sentinel Island, off-bounds to visitors, is home to the Sentinelese, who killed John Allen Chau, after he was illegally ferried there by fishermen, officials said.

The island is located in India's remote Andaman and Nicobar chain.

The Sentinelese are a community of hunter-gatherers who live there isolated from the outside world.

"A murder case has been registered," one of the officials told Reuters.

Because contact with the tribe is forbidden John's killers cannot be prosecuted despite taking a life.

He described himself on Instagram as a ?Wilderness EMT (Emergency Medical Technician), ?PADI Advanced Open Water Diver?, ?Outbound Collective Explorer? and a ?Snakebite Survivor?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7791812/us-missionary-shot-dead-arrows-remote-island-tribe-christianity/

:scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious: :scrumptious:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

jdjnddddddddddddddddddddd

Sinpool

I actually watched a Documentary on these people

they make it seem like they're craze savages

what they don't tell you is Europeans tried them and since then they have said stay tf away

This white woman was so shook in the documentary when she saw some of them in modern clothes chilling in a boat and she was treating them like unicorns and they were like "bitch r u fcking ok?"

Sinpool

Quote from: au naturale on November 21, 2018, 11:06:31 AM
Native people definitely killed off plenty of White men.

Men like Geronimo, Sitting Bull, and Crazy Horse weren't having a minute of their mess.

jdnknjd

Yeah White people only won in the America because of Syphilis and in Africa because of Guns

otherwise they constantly got lashed

Sinpool

Quote from: au naturale on November 21, 2018, 12:53:30 PM
I wonder how full blooded Native people feel at times.

It has to be super hurtful. ..

At least I have the solace of knowing that without the history of White colonization, Native displacement and African slavery , I wouldn't even be here. My ancestors wouldn't have come in contact with one another to create me.

Sometimes it's my only solace.

But to know that ALL of your ancestors were Natives and that this land could have been completely different had they not interfered....that has to really be hurtful.

There are sooo very few "full blooded" Natives left today but I still wonder.

In the US & Carribbean maybe

But Latin America has an abundance

Mexico alone has 30% population of full blood natives

Sinpool

Aalonso.

white people still STAY sick. especially the men. ALWAYS the ones I see coughing in public.

and the older ones don?t know how to cover their mouths

FlowerBomb

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 21, 2018, 01:12:14 PM
white people still STAY sick. especially the men. ALWAYS the ones I see coughing in public.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: au naturale on November 21, 2018, 12:58:50 PM
And I'm always in awe when I meet full blooded African people.

Like straight from Africa. Just purity from the motherland itself - no interference. It's an honor to be in their presence.
Me too, I immediately drop to my knees!

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 21, 2018, 01:12:14 PM

nfnffnnffbffbfhfhfbhhfhfhfhfhhfhfhf

LOONA.

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 21, 2018, 11:03:08 AM
How are you just gonna go and ?preach Christianity to the tribe?

What makes you think they are looking for options in the way of religion/spirituality?? It?s so ARROGANT and presumptuous eww.

They stay talking about a gay agenda when they're literally coming to people's doors in business suits trying to recruit you for God and crossing entire islands to convert somebody 

ffffffff

Christians are sick   

como la whore

Quote from: LOONA. on November 21, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 21, 2018, 11:03:08 AM
How are you just gonna go and ?preach Christianity to the tribe?

What makes you think they are looking for options in the way of religion/spirituality?? It?s so ARROGANT and presumptuous eww.

They stay talking about a gay agenda when they're literally coming to people's doors in business suits trying to recruit you for God and crossing entire islands to convert somebody 

ffffffff

Christians are sick   

cxbxnxbsbsbsbssbsbsbsb
:plzstop: