Pics of drag queen shamed by pastor revealed + pastor's statement

Started by herbie, November 24, 2018, 01:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

African Queen

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 24, 2018, 03:51:15 AM
cliff notes since I know most of you won't watch..

The kween had been a member for a year

He joined the church becuae he sad "he wanted to learn how to be a man"

He was told he can't do drag IN the church but his the Pastor never made any judgement on what he did outside he church

He did it twice before and spoken to privately and then did a third time :dead:

Thanks for the summary, cause I certainly wasn't going to watch. But the hypocrisy just jumps out at me if what you summarized is accurate. Isn't church supposed to be a welcoming temple for persons seeking to "change?" Asking him not to "do drag" seems pretty judgemental to me. And even more so, it seems like his change wasn't coming fast enough for pastor Asshole, so he decided a public lashing was in order. Even if he had spoken to Bulbasaur TEN times before, he still had no right to publicly shame him for him to change. All that does is ostracize people further from religion. It's counterproductive.

🦚

I dont see any issue in the pastor asking him to not come to Church dressed as a woman.

His Church, his rules.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

New BSource rule. Squid just emailed me. He no longer wants trannies posting here. You're BANNED t girl. His site, his rules :letsmessfag:

🦚

You better take that party city wig off then and scoot out your kitten heels.
——————///——————-

Ulysses

ton

Wait I was kidding

Stop dragging that girl

That pastor is still a mess

Gilgamesh.

Let's take Christiananity out of the picture here, cause some of you already have bias agianst organsied religion.

You have invite friends over every weekend for drinks/lunch - the only rule is that they take their shoes off at the door. One of your frends wears their shoes inside - you remind them - away from the group cause you don't wanna cause a scene. They do it again the following weekend - you speak to them privately. They do it AGAIN a third time - at  this point it's clear they don't respect you or your space. Are you gonna keep pulling them aside or are you gonna tell them take off your fucking shoes before you come around here? :kii:

ton

I get what y'all are saying but he couldn't pull her aside and do that?

Putting it on blast for everyone is so mean

🦚

Quote from: tontonton on November 24, 2018, 07:29:12 AM
I get what y'all are saying but he couldn't pull her aside and do that?

Putting it on blast for everyone is so mean

It was done twice prior. Some ppl need a public name and shame before they get it.
——————///——————-

ton

QuoteHe did it twice before and spoken to privately and then did a third time :dead:

oh :plzstop:

Ok nm

ton

I'm crying

If this girl was cute maybe she wouldn't have had to go through all this mess

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: tontonton on November 24, 2018, 07:35:11 AM
I'm crying

If this girl was cute maybe she wouldn't have had to go through all this mess

asm,cdmfksddfnfnf

Pons tried it tbh.