Pics of drag queen shamed by pastor revealed + pastor's statement

Started by herbie, November 24, 2018, 01:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 24, 2018, 07:26:56 AM
Let's take Christiananity out of the picture here, cause some of you already have bias agianst organsied religion.

You have invite friends over every weekend for drinks/lunch - the only rule is that they take their shoes off at the door. One of your frends wears their shoes inside - you remind them - away from the group cause you don't wanna cause a scene. They do it again the following weekend - you speak to them privately. They do it AGAIN a third time - at  this point it's clear they don't respect you or your space. Are you gonna keep pulling them aside or are you gonna tell them take off your fucking shoes before you come around here? :kii:

Since when are your friends members of your house who pay tithes and offering to keep it up and afloat in the first place? Besides, it's the lord's church, not his. Pastors get swapped in and out of churches and replaced all the time.

None of this makes sense   

LOONA.

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 24, 2018, 01:55:18 PM
My problem is that the pastor was trying to make it seem like he ONLY kicked sis out for the clothing and not for the fact that he was ?overtly? gay

Nndndndnnd

Plz

I've literally seen women come into churches with fashion nova on so this isn't about an outfit.

And what happened to all that "come as you are" foolishness? The hypocrisy in black churches never ceases to amaze me. While they sit in pews looking through rose colored glasses and excluding everything that isn't a black heterosexual male their country continues to fall to SHIT. 

And I'm glad about it   

:guys:

African Queen

Y'all want the bible remixed to accept gays now? :diddraispoot:

It is what it is.  :butim16robert:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 24, 2018, 08:26:19 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 24, 2018, 08:08:13 AM
Quote from: tontonton on November 24, 2018, 06:51:03 AM
Wait I was kidding

Stop dragging that girl

That pastor is still a mess
period.

Someone coming into a place of worship that isn?t harming anyone, instead of preaching ur precious word, u take 10 minutes out of the day to berate the man? Girl

n

No. He?s disgusting

So she shoud let this guy cotinue coming to church dressed a woman?

What hes wearin is none of his fuckin business

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Michelle Williams on November 25, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
Y'all want the bible remixed to accept gays now? :diddraispoot:

It is what it is.  :butim16robert:

Clothes arent a sexuality
Neither is wigs

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Kurama