African model calls Black Americans "wild dogs"

Started by herbie, November 26, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Kaeli.

And yes, blacks are niggers but it ain?t like Africans are really...better :guys:

LiiVE

Do people just rummage through social media looking for someone to be politically incorrect ?? :uhh: it?s her damn Instagram, Mind ur business girls

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 26, 2018, 11:38:24 AM
d

A lot of the African?s that I?ve met here at school have been uppity and have a ?better than? personality... just assholes for no reason

its the way they are on social media. period.

I've been on twitter for about a decade.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on November 26, 2018, 11:05:21 AM
Quote from: BowDown on November 26, 2018, 10:59:20 AM
Quote from: Twisted Elegance on November 26, 2018, 10:52:54 AM
Quote from: Cartier on November 26, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
Quote from: that golden boy on November 26, 2018, 10:44:10 AM
Yes she did.

Just like Black Americans lie when they say Africans are ugly spear chucking savages of some sort.

g

is it that serious
fffff
he just wants to try and preach today,
I already posted an example of how the word can be misconstrued, I posted an example, and you've also explained.
If 3 Africans can't explain then...
Fuck you and stay out of American shit.
You're not even BLACK, so get the hell out my quotes dumb bitch
No, bitch.

jtwoeleven

I don?t care what context ?akata? or any related word is used in relation to American born blacks. Calling us anything other than black Americans, or descendants of heroes is out of bonds, because in a way we?re not supposed to be here. Calling a continental African a booty scratcher is rude, but it pales in comparison to being a victim of systemic racial bias. These people don?t come from white majority countries, so their lineage isn?t the same as ours.

Just because someone has some melanin in their pigment and some kinky hair, doesn?t make them your ally.

Zankou.

Quote from: that golden boy on November 26, 2018, 10:44:10 AM
Yes she did.

Just like Black Americans lie when they say Africans are ugly spear chucking savages of some sort.

call these fags out babe

Blackpantha

November 26, 2018, 05:11:41 PM #42 Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 05:12:06 PM by Blackpantha
We all just need to get along. Afro American and Caribbean and also our brothers and sisters over there in the motherland. Let's all bake cakes with love and rainbows and just hug it out.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Blackpantha on November 26, 2018, 05:11:41 PM
We all just need to get along. Afro American and Caribbean and also our brothers and sisters over there in the motherland. Let's all bakes cakes with love and rainbows and just hug it out.
grrgarsfefsfsF

ton