Gags Really Came Back w/ This Film

Started by Freemala Harris, November 27, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Lady Gaga awarded Best Actress for A Star Is Born by National Board of Review
The pop star?s leading role in Bradley Cooper?s directorial debut has been met with critical acclaim.

https://www.thefader.com/2018/11/27/lady-gaga-best-actress-a-star-is-born-national-board-of-review?utm_source=tftw

:-o

Cowgirl

Queen is timeless, the gorls need to get this through their heads.

FlowerBomb

KippDaddy

Vonc2002

She's amazing in the film and i can't wait to see her pick up that oscar
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Admin

Cowgirl

Quote from: squid on November 27, 2018, 05:38:01 PM
She's still being hyped for that mess?
Yep, it?ll continue until April for this movie.

:scrumptious:

KippDaddy

I heard it was so good but I have no clue how to find movies online anymore

Vonc2002

The hype is well deserved.  She's gonna win an Oscar for SUMN. This is alot coming from me because i can't stand this extra ass bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 27, 2018, 05:45:26 PM
The hype is well deserved.  She's gonna win an Oscar for SUMN. This is alot coming from me because i can't stand this extra ass bitch
I was just gonna say, Queen must?ve really did a number on you for you to be praising like this.

:stressed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: BowDown on November 27, 2018, 05:46:56 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 27, 2018, 05:45:26 PM
I was just gonna say, Queen must?ve really did a number on you for you to be praising like this.

:stressed:
The movie and the music is amazing. FLAT OUT!
Thst soundtrack is the only tying I've been consistently listening to for about 2 months now

KippDaddy

Ma Lo