Tamar "Pieces" MV

Started by Opposites Attract., November 29, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

I think it's cool how she's going back and doing videos for fan favorites. Broken Record is coming soon.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kaeli.

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

I can't lie, this idea is kinda great.  Could u imagine Brandy going back and giving us videos for songs that she should've years ago?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 29, 2018, 08:38:45 PM
I can't lie, this idea is kinda great.  Could u imagine Brandy going back and giving us videos for songs that she should've years ago?

Young

Kaeli.

The idea is great but i would hate to see a bunch of cheap ass videos for songs that i'd otherwise be content without ever seeing a video for.

Young

Cheap or not this was really cute

Young

This new man is bringing her back to life

LiiVE

yeah i love the idea but these videos sucks.
its a shame too cuz pieces > :stressed:

LiiVE

"dis yo bullshit"

fdsllxcz

xx
v

x

Demm_

Cowboy Nine

ack. One of the only songs I use from this macaroni salad face girl.

Bad video though.

Zankou.

Quote from: november on November 29, 2018, 08:46:17 PM

yeah i love the idea but these videos sucks.
its a shame too cuz pieces > :stressed:

M-Rocka