I guess "Anxiety" and "Depression" are trends now

Started by FlowerBomb, December 03, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Blackpantha on December 03, 2018, 07:22:38 PM
But pretty soon having HIV is gonna become a trend seeing how things are going now.

i cant do this anymore

Blackpantha

Quote from: Kaeli. on December 03, 2018, 07:24:46 PM
not comparing HIV to a mental disorder

my oh my

Look at how things are shaping up luv. Everybody wants to be different, daring and cutting edge.

Am I lying?

:guys:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Admin

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Young

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 03, 2018, 06:52:37 PM
Quote from: Glock on December 03, 2018, 06:24:17 PM
I?m currently being stalked by this girl on some fatal attraction shit.. who suffers from bipolar disorder and several suicidal attempts

I really do wish people would go get the help they need.. if u feel it.. go get it analyzed and monitored

?popular! can?t get enough of me!?

Nigga shut up  :uhh:
ncjjdj bro :mmyulost:
I hope this girl doesn?t kill me

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on December 03, 2018, 06:59:54 PM
Quote from: Glock on December 03, 2018, 06:30:17 PM
Quote from: Twisted Elegance on December 03, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
Quote from: Glock on December 03, 2018, 06:22:39 PM
I do think ppl can feel these symptoms
Yet i strongly believe they should go get diagnosed because our daily happenings can easily be misconstrued as something deeper than it?s not
!!! a gteat example of this is winter is coming and everyone is gonna come and talking about depression when it's not, it's literally your mood is effected from the lack of Vit D from the sun.
That doesn't mean you HAVE depression, a lot of people don't know the difference between FEELING depressed and actually suffering from depression.
That's what Bre is talking about.
yea a simple trip mess would be beneficial
I mean.. u say ur sick .. go get help
Even if it?s just talking

Talking goes a long ass way
i do agree with that first post quoted for sure.

It?s kinda like that saying ?did you really have a bad day, or was it just a bad moment or 5 minutes that you?re simply holding on to and milking for the rest of the night?

It?s good to challenge yourself and ur thoughts if possible. Easier said than done of course, so i don?t judge anyone either way. Everyone?s mental makeup is so different
thats real
We are all built differently

Blackpantha

December 03, 2018, 07:49:06 PM #189 Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 07:52:35 PM by Blackpantha
Quote from: Glock on December 03, 2018, 07:46:43 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 03, 2018, 06:52:37 PM
Quote from: Glock on December 03, 2018, 06:24:17 PM
I?m currently being stalked by this girl on some fatal attraction shit.. who suffers from bipolar disorder and several suicidal attempts

I really do wish people would go get the help they need.. if u feel it.. go get it analyzed and monitored

?popular! can?t get enough of me!?

Nigga shut up  :uhh:
ncjjdj bro :mmyulost:
I hope this girl doesn?t kill me

Be safe hun and please l beg of you. If you have bushes to they entrance of your home/Apartment. Hire someone to cut them down. There's no telling if that person is hiding in the bushes. That's their trademark mode of attack.

:omgwatshappening:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME