'Surviving R. Kelly' Premiere Evacuated After Gun Threat

Started by Lazarus, December 05, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

'Surviving R. Kelly' Premiere Evacuated After Gun Threat

Attendees at the premiere of Lifetime's upcoming docuseries Surviving R. Kelly were evacuated Tuesday night in New York after a gun threat was called in at the venue.

The premiere was being held at NeueHouse Madison Square, and featured special guests including #MeToo founder Tarana Burke, cultural critic Jamilah Lemieux and accusers of Kelly, including Kitti Jones, Jerhonda Pace, Lisa Van Allen, Asante McGee and Lizzette Martinez. All were asked to leave the venue following the threat.

"There was a called-in gun threat, so as a precaution we evacuated," a Lifetime representative told The Hollywood Reporter.

The New York Police Department could not immediately confirm they had anyone on the scene.

Twitter users tweeted images from the scene on Tuesday, showing guests in formal wear standing out on the sidewalk in front of the venue.

Surviving R. Kelly, which will air over the course of three nights, premieres on Lifetime on Jan. 3 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Young

fedswatchin

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 05, 2018, 07:19:48 AM
Bggdfffdbgbh
Iman babe...
gcccccccccvvvvcxdddxxxxxxxx

Queen pulled out that Ouija board and commenced nothing but mess :flamebroiled:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kurama

4 fucking k

Clearly fake attempt to get a response from the Kellz :kii: He doesn?t care lmao

4 fucking k

Quote from: TROLLISA mess on December 05, 2018, 08:20:13 AM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 05, 2018, 07:19:48 AM
Bggdfffdbgbh
Iman babe...
gcccccccccvvvvcxdddxxxxxxxx

Queen pulled out that Ouija board and commenced nothing but mess :flamebroiled:

:plzstop: kii

I?m telling you King is powerful in more ways  :supluv: