Will black ppl miss out on jobs in the future for not being bilingual

Started by fedswatchin, December 08, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on December 08, 2018, 09:21:14 PM
For sure. Speaking another language puts you ahead of your competitors and makes you more marketable, even if you don?t necessarily use it at your job. Employers see it as a bonus point for hiring you. I?m teaching my kids Spanish from an early age along with English.

!!!

Really glad my parents had me learn a different language at a young age. It's def a plus

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Navyman

I actually want to learn another language, but I din't want to learn Spanish. I want to learn french, but it would make more sense to learn spandhi since I'm in the U.S.
:bvy:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Tonkaman on December 09, 2018, 04:50:53 AM
I actually want to learn another language, but I din't want to learn Spanish. I want to learn french, but it would make more sense to learn spandhi since I'm in the U.S.

i can dig it

bilingual isnt just english and spanish

its mandrin italian tagalog samoan vietnamese indian (whatever that language is) russian german

and there are job opportunities for all of them

europeans and africans speak french

so Im team French

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Navyman

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on December 09, 2018, 05:08:37 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on December 09, 2018, 04:50:53 AM

i can dig it

bilingual isnt just english and spanish

its mandrin italian tagalog samoan vietnamese indian (whatever that language is) russian german

and there are job opportunities for all of them

europeans and africans speak french

so Im team French
I know that, i'm just not sure I want to learn three languages. So I would rather French, if I were to learn a second.

FlowerBomb

Yup
I regret not listening to my dad when he was trying to teach me French and Arabic
I'm making my boyfriend teach me now :dead:
The world is becoming more transit, it's not the 80s anymore where anyone hardly travelled and English was the dominate language
Isn't Mandarin the most spoken language in the world now?

Admin

I wish I could speak Tagalog or Bisayan. My mom never taught me. :bvy:
I only speak German and English. :damselindistress:

LOONA.

I really need to learn some more ffgggg

What's the easiest way, Rosetta Stone?     

fedswatchin

I'm from merica. The easiest way to learn another language is to shoot the gorls who don't speak English