Diddy Chimes in on ?King of R&B? Debate: 'R&B Is Not Being Made Right Now'

Started by Lazarus, December 12, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Harlem on December 12, 2018, 02:12:59 PM
Jaquees little Oompa Loompa ass needs to fuckin sit. Diddy was fuckin preaching in his statement, hope all the r&b singers read that shit

!!!!

I have never heard of jaqueez until all this !

Ulysses

These no singing dummies get one damn song that radio wanna play and think they are the shit.

Opposites Attract.

Jaq said he's the King of R&B of his generation. None of these people are of his generation. None. 6lack, Khalid, Bryson, Daniel C and Tory are the only ones who should be speaking on this. That's it.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young

Quote from: LUCIF?R. on December 12, 2018, 05:29:42 PM
Jaq said he's the King of R&B of his generation. None of these people are of his generation. None. 6lack, Khalid, Bryson, Daniel C and Tory are the only ones who should be speaking on this. That's it.

I'd have to give it to August, Bryson or Khalid

I TRULY have not heard a single tune from that other boy

Scott.

You can?t give it to August because he hasn?t done much of anything since his first album

Sovereign.

Quote from: Young on December 12, 2018, 11:16:26 AM
Preach King

Kristal and her Husband weighed in on this as well

JNNNVJ JVJCJCJDJJDJDJDJDJJVJVNVBCBBFBDBDNDNDNDND

Buy The Stars✨

well... how many years are you going back ? like how do you decide who is in his generation ?

Scott.

Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 13, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

well... how many years are you going back ? like how do you decide who is in his generation ?

I asked my youngest brother who is only 18 who he thought was King and he said Chris and Trey would be #2

BigDawg

Quote from: Scott. on December 13, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on December 13, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

I asked my youngest brother who is only 18 who he thought was King and he said Chris and Trey would be #2
Smart young man and I agree