GD: Is it hard for u to admit you?re wrong?

Started by GLOCK, December 12, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

No, admitting and learning from your fuck ups is an integral part of growing up

Navyman

No. Only for self centered people, who refuses to grow up and would rather place on the blame on outside forces rather than admit they were at fault.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

I can admit it. I mean, sometimes I can be too stubborn to admit it to certain people, but I do admit it and can accept it.

Ma Lo

It used to be when I was younger but not anymore cuz God  and the universe see everything anyway and books us accordingly so who we really fooling?

MelMel

Kurama

d

Of course most will say that its not. The most argumentative over nothing ass niggas on the net :dead:.

I usually admit when Im wrong unless I genuinely don't agree with something. I don't really think I slight ppl or even know when ppl FEEL slighted, so if they don't bring it up nothing for me be wrong about.

MelMel

Quote from: Kurama on December 12, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

d

Of course most will say that its not. The most argumentative over nothing ass niggas on the net :dead:.

I usually admit when Im wrong unless I genuinely don't agree with something. I don't really think I slight ppl or even know when ppl FEEL slighted, so if they don't bring it up nothing for me be wrong about.
ho HURSH

Sinpool

Tbh I have a problem of admitting I'm wrong ven when I'm right.

I just be so over it and just be like whatever you're right, I'm gonna eat some pizza now.

Young