20 years ago this Iconic ass song dropped

Started by HUGO, December 15, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

HUGO

ssw4919

Always appreciated Queen Whitney?s penchant for giving the (at the time) young divas shine on her songs and collaborations.  Most divas would be too insecure to have vocalists of Faith and Kelly?s caliber on a song. 

GLOCK

Quote from: HUGO on December 15, 2018, 08:23:49 PM
I think Kelly lashes both Whit and Faith
:flamebroiled:
No one lashes Whit in real life btw

But on this song idk.
Faith sorta lashes for me
I like a lowkey slay.. not a SCREAMING RAGING VOCAL

THE vamp >>>>>

Ugh
Faith sing me DOWNNN :plzstop:

HUGO

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 15, 2018, 08:45:28 PM
Always appreciated Queen Whitney?s penchant for giving the (at the time) young divas shine on her songs and collaborations.  Most divas would be too insecure to have vocalists of Faith and Kelly?s caliber on a song.

This was the argument I made about Beyonc? a while back. She would never but the girls attacked me

Jon

ssw4919

Quote from: HUGO on December 15, 2018, 08:53:21 PM

This was the argument I made about Beyonc? a while back. She would never but the girls attacked me

To be fair, not many are worthy.  Maybe Jazmine.

Young

Young

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 15, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

But there are some who are

Vonc2002

True, cause Mariah wouldn't damn DARE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 15, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

f
Are u kidding
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw