So MUCH of "Game of Thrones" that isnt used in the show

Started by BAPHOMET., December 18, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

and I get it. So that show isnt all over the place and focusing mainly on those characters... But BITCH  :stressed:

BAPHOMET.

CHOKE

Season 1 when 1 didn?t know ANY of the characters and trying to keep track of all those names

Couldn?t imagine there being more

:dead:

🦚

Nobody wants to see the shits.

Just like lady stone hart. It?s enough ugly ppl on the show already
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

CHOKE

Lady Stone Heart would have been cute tho

If done right

:overit:

Gilgamesh.

omg Baph, i've been watching these videos all week :dead:

The Kingdom of YeeTee sound amazing.

ssw4919

I read the books.  The show is only capable of showing a fraction of what?s included.  Also, I think the show made poor choices on what to exclude.  Lady Stoneheart, for instance.   :butim16robert:

I also read the World of Ice and Fire supplemental book.  Bitttt!  The Targaryen line was a mess.  Fire and blood, indeed. :gorlonfire:

ssw4919

The could easily do a miniseries based on different parts of Westerosi history.  I want to see the burning of Harrenhal.  Not Aegon and his sister wives storming through and snatching a whole kingdom.  And the Dance Of Dragons civil war is very interesting.

The one thing I didn?t understand them excluding is A LOT of the magic and ancient mysteries of the world.  There are a lot of hints in the books tying together the children of the forest, the Faceless god, R?hllor, etc.  Even hints about dragon eggs buried beneath Winterfell, etc.  I want answers to a million questions.  :loose2when:

BAPHOMET.

'ology

I have watched like all his videos he gives so much detail.
I would love a spin off on Essos bc its so much mess there. I need the author to focus all his attention on the other continent Sothoryos when his done with these books.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 18, 2018, 05:24:31 PM
The could easily do a miniseries based on different parts of Westerosi history.  I want to see the burning of Harrenhal.  Not Aegon and his sister wives storming through and snatching a whole kingdom.  And the Dance Of Dragons civil war is very interesting.

The one thing I didn?t understand them excluding is A LOT of the magic and ancient mysteries of the world.  There are a lot of hints in the books tying together the children of the forest, the Faceless god, R?hllor, etc.  Even hints about dragon eggs buried beneath Winterfell, etc.  I want answers to a million questions.  :loose2when:
Im crying THE DAY IT WAS FINISHED!! Znznsnsndn
It took like 40 years to build.

'ology

I started watching this show earlier this month and became addicted.