Tyra is STILL crying about it 200 years on! weak ass!

Started by FlowerBomb, December 19, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: BowDown on December 20, 2018, 11:32:56 AM
Quote from: Choke on December 19, 2018, 08:06:17 PM
I think you girls are underestimating just how terrible Naomi probably was back then
I know she was the worst but they've spoken since and agreed to move on. Tyra should do the same.
so if you move on from something you can never mention that it happened?

Cowgirl

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 20, 2018, 11:42:40 AM
I think you girls are underestimating just how terrible Naomi probably was back then
I know she was the worst but they've spoken since and agreed to move on. Tyra should do the same.
Of course you can but Tyra still speaks negatively as if they never spoke about it.

Vonc2002

EXACTLY! Just because she's moved on doesn't mean she cant answer questions about it now. Yea we had a pow wow and it's cool but I'll still tell u what happened if u ask.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 20, 2018, 11:45:00 AM
EXACTLY! Just because she's moved on doesn't mean she cant answer questions about it now. Yea we had a pow wow and it's cool but I'll still tell u what happened if u ask.

This is true too

FlowerBomb

But why go into detail like it happened last week?
Look at the difference how Naomi responds when Tyra is brought up compared to when they bring her in Tyra's interviews. It undermines all the "spoken and sorted it out!" hashed it out!

Kurama

Young

RAY7

Quote from: BowDown on December 20, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
Of course you can but Tyra still speaks negatively as if they never spoke about it.
How can that be when she specifically describes Naomi coming to the show and them talking about it?

FlowerBomb

She just keeps that whole evil Naomi and virginal Tyra narrative going

Cowgirl

Guys, Tyra knows what she?s doing. Naomi was a complete bitch back then (even now sometimes too), I think this is understood and we all agree. Tyra is still trying to paint this victim story almost to say she couldn?t done more had it not been for Naomi..

RAY7

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me, And I Liked It on December 20, 2018, 11:46:33 AM
Look at the difference how Naomi responds when Tyra is brought up compared to when they bring her in Tyra's interviews. It undermines all the "spoken and sorted it out!" hashed it out!
of course Naomi responds differently because she wasn?t the one that was hurt. When you do something wrong you of course wanna move on super fast and make everyone forget what you did :dead:
The problem would be if Tyra was saying they?re not cool now, or she?s still mad at her, or if she brought it up without anyone asking

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 20, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
of course Naomi responds differently because she wasn?t the one that was hurt. When you do something wrong you of course wanna move on super fast and make everyone forget what you did :dead:
The problem would be if Tyra was saying they?re not cool now, or she?s still mad at her, or if she brought it up without anyone asking
She responds differently because it happened 20 years ago, and according to them both they're now cool, so why does Tyra keep going into detail about it?
She's media trained, she knows exactly what she's doing, a "there was bad blood, fuled by the press!, one black model at a time! blah blach blah" would've sufficed
in that interview that "i'm still scared of her!" was pathetic and pushes that angry black woman narrative  :dead:

RAY7

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me, And I Liked It on December 20, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 20, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
She responds differently because it happened 20 years ago, and according to them both they're now cool, so why does Tyra keep going into detail about it?
She's media trained, she knows exactly what she's doing, a "there was bad blood, fuled by the press!, one black model at a time! blah blach blah" would've sufficed
in that interview that "i'm still scared of her!" was pathetic and pushes that angry black woman narrative  :dead:
Even if it happened yesterday Naomi would be good because it?s not like it was Tyra trying to sabotage her career :dead:
and Naomi has done more than enough hitting people on her own that pushed the angry Black woman narrative. This was nothing