Tyra is STILL crying about it 200 years on! weak ass!

Started by FlowerBomb, December 19, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 20, 2018, 12:04:49 PM
Quote from: Naomi Hit Me, And I Liked It on December 20, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 20, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
Quote from: Naomi Hit Me, And I Liked It on December 20, 2018, 11:46:33 AM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 20, 2018, 11:42:40 AM
Quote from: BowDown on December 20, 2018, 11:32:56 AM
Quote from: Choke on December 19, 2018, 08:06:17 PM
I think you girls are underestimating just how terrible Naomi probably was back then
I know she was the worst but they've spoken since and agreed to move on. Tyra should do the same.
so if you move on from something you can never mention that it happened?
But why go into detail like it happened last week?
Look at the difference how Naomi responds when Tyra is brought up compared to when they bring her in Tyra's interviews. It undermines all the "spoken and sorted it out!" hashed it out!
of course Naomi responds differently because she wasn?t the one that was hurt. When you do something wrong you of course wanna move on super fast and make everyone forget what you did :dead:
The problem would be if Tyra was saying they?re not cool now, or she?s still mad at her, or if she brought it up without anyone asking
She responds differently because it happened 20 years ago, and according to them both they're now cool, so why does Tyra keep going into detail about it?
She's media trained, she knows exactly what she's doing, a "there was bad blood, fuled by the press!, one black model at a time! blah blach blah" would've sufficed
in that interview that "i'm still scared of her!" was pathetic and pushes that angry black woman narrative  :dead:
Even if it happened yesterday Naomi would be good because it?s not like it was Tyra trying to sabotage her career :dead:
and Naomi has done more than enough hitting people on her own that pushed the angry Black woman narrative. This was nothing
& Naomi was trying to sabotage Tyra's career?

FlowerBomb

Because she left agencies and Gianna canceled her on one show?
Yall love giving people too much power  :dead: :dead:

MelMel

Cowgirl

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me, And I Liked It on December 20, 2018, 12:06:38 PM
Because she left agencies and Gianna canceled her on one show?
Yall love giving people too much power  :dead: :dead:
I?ll fuck you up.

RAY7

Quote from: Naomi Hit Me, And I Liked It on December 20, 2018, 12:05:33 PM
I think you girls are underestimating just how terrible Naomi probably was back then
I know she was the worst but they've spoken since and agreed to move on. Tyra should do the same.
Look at the difference how Naomi responds when Tyra is brought up compared to when they bring her in Tyra's interviews. It undermines all the "spoken and sorted it out!" hashed it out!
of course Naomi responds differently because she wasn?t the one that was hurt. When you do something wrong you of course wanna move on super fast and make everyone forget what you did :dead:
The problem would be if Tyra was saying they?re not cool now, or she?s still mad at her, or if she brought it up without anyone asking
She responds differently because it happened 20 years ago, and according to them both they're now cool, so why does Tyra keep going into detail about it?
She's media trained, she knows exactly what she's doing, a "there was bad blood, fuled by the press!, one black model at a time! blah blach blah" would've sufficed
in that interview that "i'm still scared of her!" was pathetic and pushes that angry black woman narrative  :dead:
Even if it happened yesterday Naomi would be good because it?s not like it was Tyra trying to sabotage her career :dead:
and Naomi has done more than enough hitting people on her own that pushed the angry Black woman narrative. This was nothing
that?s how Tyra feels and here lies the issue Naomi clearly doesn?t feel like she did anything, BUT she apologized which is kind of admitting her guilt. So which are we debating, whether it happened or it happened but she can?t mention it?

FlowerBomb

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 20, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
that?s how Tyra feels and here lies the issue Naomi clearly doesn?t feel like she did anything, BUT she apologized which is kind of admitting her guilt. So which are we debating, whether it happened or it happened but she can?t mention it?
Her apology was literally "whatever you felt I did to you or you feel I made you feel" I take responsibility for it  :dead:
She didn't know what Tyra was bitching out during her show and threw out an apology to pacify her.

FlowerBomb

& Tyra is the one that was saying things happened but can't get into detail about it.
How tf is Queen supposed to remember a bitchy comment on a boat when she was in her early 20's and probably medicated of her damn face? Did she say it? Probably. Does it warrant 20 years of tears? No :dead:

& her story always changes, first she left modeling because she was tired of Naomi blackballing her and losing jobs, being compared to her,  then it's a story about how she gained weight and her mama showed her a list of high fashion designers that wouldn't work with because she too fat and left to do commercial modelling :dead:
Which is it?
She's blaming Naomi for the way the industry was back in the 90's, Naomi didn't have the power to cancel other girls from jobs she herself was fighting for and her white friends were lobbying people for her to get.:dead:

saltybitch

Quote from: evidence ONLY on December 19, 2018, 08:47:52 PM
:omf:

This entire Naomi situation was clearly traumatic for Tyra. And I think she feels that the ordeal somehow shifted the path of her career or affected it in some way - I've heard her speak of lost opportunities, etc.

That's not something people get over in one night. If you feel someone was behind your back sabotaging your career, it's fair to expect that it'll stick with you for quite some time.

And I'm speaking to how she feels based on what she's expressed - not whether there is video footage of Naomi canceling her from a show, etc.

This!!!!   

saltybitch

Quote from: 1RIG on December 19, 2018, 05:21:46 PM
Yea she?s been in the game long enough to know how to answer a question and spin it into a ?that was old stuff, we?re beyond that now? 

Even Monica does it all the time

bbbbbbb

Yea love Queen but you're right. She's smart, not Monica tho

GLOCK

Quote from: saltybitch on December 20, 2018, 12:41:24 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 19, 2018, 05:21:46 PM
Yea she?s been in the game long enough to know how to answer a question and spin it into a ?that was old stuff, we?re beyond that now? 

Even Monica does it all the time

bbbbbbb

Yea love Queen but you're right. She's smart, not Monica tho
v
what does this even mean

Vonc2002

U spoke a word here. OF COURSE the bitch who was the villain and fucked up is ready to move on.  Hold this bald hoe's feet to the fckn fire, Ty
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on December 20, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
SHIT! Ray in here body slamming you girls
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Jayden can barely get a sentence out he's so wounded.

FlowerBomb