Whats the most intimate thing someone can give you?

Started by BAPHOMET., December 22, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

For me its An asshole pic and im not even lying.

Something about it seems so intimate to me. Especially when it's from someone you didnt expect to send you something like that.
What about yall?

LOONA.

Zankou.

Quote from: Baph P Lovecraft. on December 22, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
For me its An asshole pic and im not even lying.

Something about it seems so intimate to me. Especially when it's from someone you didnt expect to send you something like that.
What about yall?

:unsure:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LOONA. on December 22, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
dddhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjf

Boy   

nsjdjdjdjdjd

This guy ive been cool with just sent me one and idk i felt all warm. Like....  :dead: thats what inspired the thread. Now answer the question faggot

Young

Young

Quote from: Baph P Lovecraft. on December 22, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

Boy   

nsjdjdjdjdjd

This guy ive been cool with just sent me one and idk i felt all warm. Like....  :dead: thats what inspired the thread. Now answer the question faggot

I?ve got to pray

b7

b7

Kaeli.

Boy   

nsjdjdjdjdjd

NBBBBNBBBBBDBDDBNDBDKXIXOJXJX

LOONA.

Boy   

nsjdjdjdjdjd

I don't really like unsolicited nudes tbh

And IDK. This isn't really a physical thing but trust is kinda intimate to me. This guy I'm crushing on asked me to do him a favor for him recently and deposit some of his money in a bank. He gave me all his personal info but now that I think about it when he goes on business trips and mess he always calls me to watch and crash at his place. He really trusts me alot and it turns me on     

:flamebroiled:

yummy

Jon