Surviving R.Kelly New Trailer

Started by Marilyn, December 27, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Baph la Romana. on December 27, 2018, 07:20:23 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 27, 2018, 06:57:43 PM
my god, that fucking comment section :uhh: you woulda thought this was MLK being accused of sexual assault
Black people are kinda gross. Because if this had anything to do with R.kelly being with some guys as well.
The comments would be one sided.
Damn, finally correct!

Buy The Stars✨

my god, that fucking comment section :uhh: you woulda thought this was MLK being accused of sexual assault
Black people are kinda gross. Because if this had anything to do with R.kelly being with some guys as well.

!!!!

so true!!!

Cowboy Nine

Cowboy Nine

Don't even need to look to know that a majority of them are probably black women too.

Black men don't care about you huns.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: 9! on December 27, 2018, 07:50:03 PM
Don't even need to look to know that a majority of them are probably black women too.

Black men don't care about you huns.

when will they learn. You're just cum dumpsters sis these niggas don't genuinely care

Be the first ones to march for these niggers or take them back after they aided you up and cheated.

My god  :overit:

ton

cxxxcccxx

ton

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

STUNNA GOD

JSJSJSJSJDJSJSJNSJSJSJSJDJJDMDNSNDNSNDNMDNDNDNFNDNDNDNDNNDNDNDNDNWNNDNSGNRNDNRDNNDNFNFND

Marilyn

lifetime done lost they damn minds. there's going to be a scene where the backup dancer describes WATCHING aaliyah and r.kelly have sexual encounters on the tour bus :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

https://people.com/music/r-kelly-sex-underaged-aaliyah-on-tour-bus-surviving-r-kelly-lifetime/

Young

Quote from: Marilyn on December 31, 2018, 06:25:02 PM
lifetime done lost they damn minds. there's going to be a scene where the backup dancer describes WATCHING aaliyah and r.kelly have sexual encounters on the tour bus :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

https://people.com/music/r-kelly-sex-underaged-aaliyah-on-tour-bus-surviving-r-kelly-lifetime/

No

No
No
No

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Marilyn on December 31, 2018, 06:25:02 PM

r u tou...

Marilyn

black twitter gone light that bitch on fire when this air

ton

Quote from: Marilyn on December 31, 2018, 06:36:34 PM
black twitter gone light that bitch on fire when this air
but not Robert