B Scott: Wendy Williams Show Future Is ALLEGEDLY Uncertain (RIP)

Started by Freemala Harris, December 28, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

The future of ?The Wendy Williams Show? is in the air.

While the show has been renewed through the 2019-2020 season on Fox stations, we hear that concerns over Wendy?s health are clouding chances for any further renewal.

Aside from that, her lawyer sent us a cease and desist letter the day after Christmas (with typos) demanding a retraction for our previous exclusive about her alleged self-medication and rumors her husband Kevin got his mistress pregnant.

The letter states that both ?Mrs. Wendy Williams-Hunter and Mr. Kevin Hunter categorically deny each and every allegation made by your ?sources?, even if not specifically enumerated herein.? Alright.

Wendy has also denied in the past that her husband had a mistress ? even though Daily Mail conducted a year-long investigation and came back with photos of Kevin and his woman.

Wendy also admitted to medicating and apologized to fans for the adverse effect it had during her interview just last week.

According to Radar Online, Wendy can ?barely stand at times? and her friends say there?s a ?major problem? ? so it?s not just our sources talking.

Whatever?s going on, we hope that Wendy?s getting the medical attention she needs. We also find it super hypocritical that a woman who frequently uses our exclusive tea about others as ?hot topics? for her show wants to send cease and desist letters when the tea is about her.

How you doin?, Wendy?

https://www.lovebscott.com/exclusive-wendy-williams-show-future-uncertain-lawyer-sent-us-cease-desist-demanding-retraction

welp

quing's run was good while it lasted

Young

Maybe she can just go back to radio

it was a good run

or even do podcasts from her home.

But the whole gig of mess/rumors and shady tea is just late

Maybe go away for a year and revamp a bit

Freemala Harris

Quote from: Young on December 28, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
Maybe she can just go back to radio

it was a good run

or even do podcasts from her home.

But the whole gig of mess/rumors and shady tea is just late

Maybe go away for a year and revamp a bit

Hmmm

I don't think radio Wendy (persona) would fly today

jjjjjj they basically almost got her OWT over the HBCU/#MeToo mess

I guess sis should just kick up those size 13s and rest on her riches & legacy

Buy The Stars✨

Lol I'll believe this when a real news  outlet speaks on it

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

As much as I don?t like that bad built bitch. B Scott should be the last person to open his trap
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

BRANDY

yummy

Quoteeven though Daily Mail conducted a year-long investigation and came back with photos of Kevin and his woman.

LMANKDLSSNDGAAXGSKLDLSNABSVAKLDLAMANAVSVASKS

not this fbi investigation just to find out if this nigga was cheating