White YT fag Couple Break'z Up

Started by Navyman, December 29, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

I'm sorry but the title of the video has me in tears :plzstop:

yummy

yummy

and the one on the left must've initiated the break up because sis is OVER it :plzstop:

Lazarus

Lazarus

I heard Travis (blue sweater) slept with two lesbians behind Taylor's back so that he could conceived a baby he was always wanted since the Turkey base method wasn't working.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Lazarus on December 29, 2018, 07:45:09 PM
I heard Travis (blue sweater) slept with two lesbians behind Taylor's back so that he could conceived a baby he was always wanted since the Turkey base method wasn't working.
:uhh: hrhfhfhdjdjd

BAPHOMET.

CHOKE

10 seconds in

Why is this fag already crying?

:plzstop:

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Lazarus

Quote from: Baph la Romana. on December 29, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Yes he slept with a lesbian couple. He had sex with both of them to try to get one pregnant so he can have a baby. he said the turkey Baster Method wasn?t working so he went for the old fashion method and had sex with both of them

Courtesy of LPSG forum

CHOKE

Quote from: ZAIYE on December 29, 2018, 04:17:29 PM
I won't lie, they looked related for about 10 seconds

And what if they were?  :uhh:

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Lazarus on December 29, 2018, 07:58:24 PM
Quote from: Baph la Romana. on December 29, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Yes he slept with a lesbian couple. He had sex with both of them to try to get one pregnant so he can have a baby. he said the turkey Baster Method wasn?t working so he went for the old fashion method and had sex with both of them

Courtesy of LPSG forum
:young: