Quote from: ZAIYE on December 29, 2018, 08:06:25 PM
Quote from: Choke on December 29, 2018, 08:00:38 PM
Quote from: ZAIYE on December 29, 2018, 04:17:29 PM
I won't lie, they looked related for about 10 seconds

And what if they were?  :uhh:

What do you mean "what if they were?"

Am I supposed to condone incest? :uhh:

Is that what you guys do here? :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Don't mind Choke he's into incest. He has had or still do sexual relations with his uncle.

Navyman

Quote from: Lazarus on December 29, 2018, 07:58:24 PM
Quote from: Baph la Romana. on December 29, 2018, 07:52:21 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on December 29, 2018, 07:45:09 PM
I heard Travis (blue sweater) slept with two lesbians behind Taylor's back so that he could conceived a baby he was always wanted since the Turkey base method wasn't working.
:uhh: hrhfhfhdjdjd

Yes he slept with a lesbian couple. He had sex with both of them to try to get one pregnant so he can have a baby. he said the turkey Baster Method wasn?t working so he went for the old fashion method and had sex with both of them

Courtesy of LPSG forum
Wait, so the fag who is doing all of the crying was the reason why the broke up?

Rxxf

BRANDY

Cowgirl

Quote from: tontonton on December 29, 2018, 06:43:35 PM
Quote from: ZAIYE on December 29, 2018, 04:17:29 PM
I won't lie, they looked related for about 10 seconds
BZBZBZBZBZBZZBZB

I remember I was in Walmart with my first brother and this lady walked up to us and said "let me guess... Brothers?"

We went ..... Yeah... Haha. I just sucked my brothers dick tho haha
:everythingok:

Cowgirl

Guys, breakups are dramatic. He said in the video that they?re still trying to process the past 30 days. :uhh:

Lazarus

Quote from: Tonkaman on December 29, 2018, 08:15:18 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on December 29, 2018, 07:58:24 PM
Quote from: Baph la Romana. on December 29, 2018, 07:52:21 PM
I heard Travis (blue sweater) slept with two lesbians behind Taylor's back so that he could conceived a baby he was always wanted since the Turkey base method wasn't working.
:uhh: hrhfhfhdjdjd

Yes he slept with a lesbian couple. He had sex with both of them to try to get one pregnant so he can have a baby. he said the turkey Baster Method wasn?t working so he went for the old fashion method and had sex with both of them

Courtesy of LPSG forum
Wait, so the fag who is doing all of the crying was the reason why the broke up?

Yup.

Apparently, Travis is attention seeking. I don't think Taylor ever wanted to publicize their relationship like that i.e. YouTube.

CHOKE

December 29, 2018, 08:20:58 PM #36 Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 08:21:14 PM by Choke
King was over it

Not sure why we even have to do this

:udontlookok:

The one crying gave a narcissistic tea

Not surprised if he was the one that broke it off

D.I.E.G.O.

BrokenHeartsHeal

this is indeed the whitest gayest thing aint it  :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

SKJFHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

Freemala Harris

This P!nk & Halsey threesome

VirgoMind

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on December 29, 2018, 08:56:03 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on December 29, 2018, 06:42:40 PM

djdhdhdhdhdhdhhdhdhd

Omg

:dead:

But at least this couple lasted 10 years  I could understand the dramatics. ButbTravos does this like every year with different dudes lmao smh

LOONA.

WTF

Yh that would be the end of our relationship.     

b7

LOONA.