Aalonso.

except Young Nation and At Your Best

FlowerBomb

Quote from: HUGO on January 04, 2019, 10:25:19 AM
Quote from: Vivrant Thing on January 04, 2019, 10:12:31 AM
No one can defend this monster :dead:
He's a disgusting human being  :uhh:
The Jimmy Savile of music

And I don?t know how a lot of his fans just chose to turn the blind eye. Truly sick
Especially his black female fanbase :dead:
He's not into yall :uhh:
He's into your underage daughters and niece's dumb bitches

Young

Aalonso.

I?m SHOOK

That?s so scary.

The way he used Li, like to be in love with a young girl and basically control her mind. Had her singing these things like it was all cute. Writing from the perspective of a young girl coming on to an adult, and had her be the vessel, and to be actually messing with her. I?m sure she knew what she was singing but I don?t think she was insightful enough at that age to see what was manifesting around her. Art imitating life. I just..

Aaliyah was so resilient. To see her blossom like we got to see in that short time until 2001. She seemed unphased and focused. I?m sure she battled with it internally though. And it?s crazy because producers didn?t want to work with HER after it. She was the one who suffered. Imagine having to show up and pursue your dreams in front of the world. She had to have been embarrassed to an extent. But sis pushed thru. I stan.

HUGO

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 04, 2019, 10:28:27 AM
except Young Nation and At Your Best
and down with the clique

Young

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 04, 2019, 10:40:51 AM
I?m SHOOK

That?s so scary.

The way he used Li, like to be in love with a young girl and basically control her mind. Had her singing these things like it was all cute. Writing from the perspective of a young girl coming on to an adult, and had her be the vessel, and to be actually messing with her. I?m sure she knew what she was singing but I don?t think she was insightful enough at that age to see what was manifesting around her. Art imitating life. I just..

Aaliyah was so resilient. To see her blossom like we got to see in that short time until 2001. She seemed unphased and focused. I?m sure she battled with it internally though. And it?s crazy because producers didn?t want to work with HER after it. She was the one who suffered. Imagine having to show up and pursue your dreams in front of the world. She had to have been embarrassed to an extent. But sis pushed thru. I stan.

:stressed:

ssw4919

Quote from: Vivrant Thing on January 04, 2019, 10:28:48 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 04, 2019, 10:28:03 AM
Age Ain?t sucks

Whew!

Except At Your Best, which was they Isleys. 

Glad she flourished and grew artistically once she got away from his evil clutches.  :blessed:

ssw4919

I?m SHOOK

That?s so scary.

She got booed at awards shows, too.

It?s so surreal and creepy to see footage and photos of them.  The public and media response was shocking.  They barely batted a lash, except to point the finger at Aaliyah.  Or to romanticize it.

He did not love her.  He could control and manipulate her, and took her innocence.  That?s not love.  If he truly cared, he would have waited until she was of age.  Not only did he hurt her, but he flaunted it publicly.  ?Look, I have a young girl made in MY image, and I control her music and career, and she will do whatever I want!?  Evil self.  He was abusing teenage girls long before Aaliyah and long after.  He would have tried to control her for as long as he could, corrupt her sexually, and then tossed her once she matured.  Which for him was probably like 20.  :fuming:

Young

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 04, 2019, 10:57:56 AM
I?m SHOOK

That?s so scary.

It?s so surreal and creepy

omg really?

Aalonso.

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 04, 2019, 10:57:56 AM
I?m SHOOK

That?s so scary.

It?s so surreal and creepy to see footage and photos of them.  The public and media response was shocking.  They barely batted a lash, except to point the finger at Aaliyah.  Or to romanticize it.

He did not love her.  He could control and manipulate her, and took her innocence.  That?s not love.  If he truly cared, he would have waited until she was of age.  Not only did he hurt her, but he flaunted it publicly.  ?Look, I have a young girl made in MY image, and I control her music and career, and she will do whatever I want!?  Evil self.  He was abusing teenage girls long before Aaliyah and long after.  He would have tried to control her for as long as he could, corrupt her sexually, and then tossed her once she matured.  Which for him was probably like 20.  :fuming:

I want him killed.

Young

Why are people so demonic and dastardly

ugh

smh

Ma Lo

I like Age Aint..she sounds so pretty

Young

Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 04, 2019, 11:17:31 AM
I like Age Aint..she sounds so pretty

It just really makes me want to not listen to the first album anymore

Although she was pure and innocent