Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

This is honestly too much   

ssw4919

One of those girls will kill him one day.

death

Young

b7

Quote from: Zanny on January 04, 2019, 10:09:01 PM
Episode 3 and 4 are on tonight. Y?all ok?
what the fuck  :uhh: i didn?t know

b7

Got em set to record lolz

ton

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 04, 2019, 11:05:43 PM
One of those girls will kill him one day.
cxxxxxxcccxxxxxxxxzzx

I hate it here

LOONA.

This Daddy's Little Freak book   

:omf:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Marilyn

This got boring after the sex tape scandal. What the fuck is a Jerhonda Pace and this kanekalon synthetic wig. Talking bout she met him when she was 14 DURING trial. That bitch lying

the 90s tea >

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Marilyn on January 05, 2019, 07:13:54 AM
This got boring after the sex tape scandal. What the fuck is a Jerhonda Pace and this kanekalon synthetic wig. Talking bout she met him when she was 14 DURING trial. That bitch lying

the 90s tea >

lying about meeting him?
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Marilyn

Bert didn't fuck that girl. He's guilty as sin for other accusations but some of these recent accusers are looking for clout

ssw4919

She?s not lying.  The last two parts will get dark into his sex slave/trafficking wicked ways.  He?s giving those girls drugs, trapping them in rooms, isolating them from their families, starving them, etc.

FRANCE

After all these years tho, why cant we have some solid receipts from even ONE of these ladies aside from that sex tape? Now I believe that R Kelly is a perv and needs to be thrown in prison for the rest of his life, but I'm just really wondering why there's not even an audio recording, video footage, nothing to reveal more of what this man has been doing since the past 25 years. Not even his ex-wife have no damn receipts?

🦚

Do you think this is a fucking episode of CSI  :plzstop:

All the big ceo?s That got busted last year. Did you hear 1 recording? 1 video? And that concerned grown women. Fuck are you expecting from these teen girls?  :uhh:

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/