Quote from: tontonton on January 05, 2019, 03:13:56 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 05, 2019, 02:46:39 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 04, 2019, 07:44:08 PM
Quote from: Vivrant Thing on January 04, 2019, 11:50:51 AM
Quote from: saltybitch on January 04, 2019, 11:48:55 AM
Glad Ciara Stay away from him after Promise  :ohwow:
well she was like over 21 by that time
Molester likes embryotic puss'

didnt R kelly write "Next to you" on her first album mess...  she was under age wasnt she during her first era ?? while recording for SURE ....

This is so cringey looking at it now and listening to these lyrics.  :plzstop:

But Ci always has a story that she'll never tell huh
For some odd reason I can't see it happening

Ci always shows when she feels uncomfortable, and when discussing Robert as a person, she never felt uneasy. Plus, she don't want no old dick. All her dudes were around her age or younger  :dead:
!!!

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Lazarus on January 05, 2019, 03:06:50 PM
Hmmmm. Interesting this has been so far.

The Hispanic girl is the only one that kinda threw me for a loop.

BrokenHeartsHeal

ton

n

R u wishing she was raped?

4 fucking k

Quote from: Promise. on January 05, 2019, 03:24:51 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 05, 2019, 02:56:18 PM
Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on January 05, 2019, 02:46:39 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 04, 2019, 07:44:08 PM
Quote from: Vivrant Thing on January 04, 2019, 11:50:51 AM
Quote from: saltybitch on January 04, 2019, 11:48:55 AM
Glad Ciara Stay away from him after Promise  :ohwow:
well she was like over 21 by that time
Molester likes embryotic puss'

didnt R kelly write "Next to you" on her first album mess...  she was under age wasnt she during her first era ?? while recording for SURE ....

This is so cringey looking at it now and listening to these lyrics.  :plzstop:

But Ci always has a story that she'll never tell huh

zlksdfhdfjdshf

wait a min .. listening to these lyrics.... what kinda WATERED DOWN AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER

I'm scared of being next to you
Because of what I think I might do
Boy your turning me on right now
Can't get down like that right now
Don't want to disturb the flow
But this is not my M.O.
Hold up wait a minute movin' too fast
I want somethin' like this here to last

then  r KELLYS PART..

Don't say no baby
Not right now baby
I want to be your lady
You got me going crazy

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

did this man rape ciara too?
v
d

BrokenHeartsHeal

Buy The Stars✨

im called Ciara right now to make sure queen is ok during this tragic time... #metoo ...

but for real ciara was a pretty girl and im sure her dancing reminded kels of aaliyah back then

yeah someone needs to check on queen

ton

n

Fags go somewhere

Stop trying to make it a thing

Are you fags OBSESSED with rape?

4 fucking k

Now see...

QuoteR. Kelly Accusers Had Morning Show Interview Shelved Over Concerns of Lack of Corroborating Evidence

Multiple alleged victims of R. Kelly sat down for an interview for a morning television show prior to the Lifetime documentary, only for the footage to be scrapped out of concerns they lacked any corroborating evidence.

According to our sources, ?Good Morning America? taped several interviews a few months ago with women who detailed alleged sexual abuse at the hands of R. Kelly over the years.

We?re told the interviews were in the can and set to air before producers grew concerned it was mostly a ?he said/she said? kind of thing.

Sources say ?GMA? was unable to confirm the majority of the details the women provided and the show did not feel comfortable running the package without any.

As a result, the interviews never ran and the girls then spoke to Lifetime several months later.

?Surviving R. Kelly? has kicked up the conversation once again regarding the controversial singer and the many accusations of sexual abuse. It includes interviews with musicians, family members and former entourage members speaking out against Kelly, and also addresses his relationship with the late-singer, Aaliyah.

He has denied the allegations and threatened to sue Lifetime for airing the docu-series.

https://theblast.com/r-kelly-alleged-victims-morning-show-interview-gma/

:omgwatshappening:

ton

Vonc2002

January 05, 2019, 03:44:35 PM #370 Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 03:44:57 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 05, 2019, 03:13:27 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on January 05, 2019, 03:07:24 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 05, 2019, 02:58:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 02:55:19 PM
How is that got her swag thing from them so hard to believe?  :dead:
She was a young impressionable girl.  Of course they gave her a look and image, which is why that shit didn't last past the 1st album.

true good point ... it was just the fact that SHE said she gave her her swag... i figured R kelly did that

She said she and the other girls did it.  Remember, he trained them to bring other girls into their group.  Those girls just probably showed her how girls in the hood dressed, like they did and the girls he was picking up at the local high schools.  Aaliyah was marketed as ?street but sweet? even though she may not have had the much of the street part herself. 

He was a narcissist and basically had a female version of his own image.  She wore what he wore.

that makes sense.... and you know what r kelly hasnt  really ever successfully put anyone on but aaliyah has he ... and all these damn girls think he is gonna make them a star smh
Boy are u fckn nuts.  R. Kelly is alot of things but he can't be denied musically. He's the reason behind Aaliyah, Spatkle, JS, The Isley Brothers resurgence is because of him.  He was Michael Jackson's last  #1 song, Celine's last number 1 song, etc.  Musically u aren't able to shade R.Kelly
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 03:44:35 PM
She was a young impressionable girl.  Of course they gave her a look and image, which is why that shit didn't last past the 1st album.

true good point ... it was just the fact that SHE said she gave her her swag... i figured R kelly did that

She said she and the other girls did it.  Remember, he trained them to bring other girls into their group.  Those girls just probably showed her how girls in the hood dressed, like they did and the girls he was picking up at the local high schools.  Aaliyah was marketed as ?street but sweet? even though she may not have had the much of the street part herself. 

He was a narcissist and basically had a female version of his own image.  She wore what he wore.

that makes sense.... and you know what r kelly hasnt  really ever successfully put anyone on but aaliyah has he ... and all these damn girls think he is gonna make them a star smh
Boy are u fckn nuts.  R. Kelly is alot of things but he can't be denied musically. He's the reason behind Aaliyah, Spatkle, JS, The Isley Brothers resurgence is because of him.  He was Michael Jackson's last  #1 song, Celine's last number 1 song, etc.  Musically u aren't able to shade R.Kelly
That boy doesn't know shit :dead:
Besides he was a huge star in the 90's, just being under someones wing like that could open doors

4 fucking k

n

BOY

Kellz definitely put on a lot of artists on. He wrote hits for many.

RAY7

Is it possible that everyone on this documentary and outside of it are lying??
That Robert never messed with Aaliyah, wasn?t on the tape and doesn?t have sex slaves? I wonder. Is someone very powerful out to get him and turning everyone around him against him?

4 fucking k

Toure is making my ass itch ffjfj :uhh: why is he in this so much