Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 05, 2019, 03:58:46 PM
Is it possible that everyone on this documentary and outside of it are lying??
That Robert never messed with Aaliyah, wasn?t on the tape and doesn?t have sex slaves? I wonder. Is someone very powerful out to get him and turning everyone around him against him?
Naw. Most if this shit, if not all is very much real. I was born and raised in the chi and he was notorious for patrolling high school grounds for regular, everyday teen girls. Nothing made up about that.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 05, 2019, 04:18:56 PM
That Robert never messed with Aaliyah, wasn?t on the tape and doesn?t have sex slaves? I wonder. Is someone very powerful out to get him and turning everyone around him against him?
Naw. Most if this shit, if not all is very much real. I was born and raised in the chi and he was notorious for patrolling high school grounds for regular, everyday teen girls. Nothing made up about that.
:guys:

4 fucking k

He was so famous in the 90's and the 00's and no one got a pic of this nigger outside of a HS? fjfjjjj :uhh: is it big foot

Vonc2002

Quote from: Tonkaman on January 05, 2019, 04:18:56 PM
Yea, I've said that on here NUMEROUS times. R. Kelly's antics aint a surprise to nobody in chicago. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 05, 2019, 04:22:33 PM
He was so famous in the 90's and the 00's and no one got a pic of this nigger outside of a HS? fjfjjjj :uhh: is it big foot
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Does the pic in the video of him with that white girl and the girl from the tape at a basketball game count?

ssw4919

January 05, 2019, 04:34:44 PM #381 Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 04:34:54 PM by ssw4919
That?s the thing the doc keeps showing:  people were not shocked by his behavior and let it happen. 

One article years ago pointed out that his property taxes accounted for one-tenth of the police department?s funds.  I wouldn?t be surprised if he had a few cops in his back pocket.  Like Andrea said, he had to have had help.

4 fucking k

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 05, 2019, 04:34:17 PM
Does the pic in the video of him with that white girl and the girl from the tape at a basketball game count?

Boy what?

Rxxf

January 05, 2019, 04:37:47 PM #383 Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 04:41:22 PM by Rxxf
Robert is disgusting. No debates.
He did and does need therapy, though.

I feel like I will always love R. Kelly's music and continue to play it. I just love the music that much.
BRANDY

ton

Rxxf

January 05, 2019, 04:38:52 PM #385 Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 04:40:16 PM by Rxxf
I'm watching the documentary now...
10 mins in.

I don't know if it will change my views on the MUSIC.
BRANDY

4 fucking k

Guys... I'm watching and I still love R. Kelly and his music omg. This DEMON. :plzstop:

RAY7

Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 05, 2019, 04:36:30 PM

Boy what?
I guess you didn?t watch
They showed pictures of Robert with the girl in the sex tape and her white friend at their HS basketball game, and interviewed the White girl

4 fucking k

Sparkle is so fucking phony. How convenient that they left out how Sparkle was there doing backgrounds for Aaliyah. I guess to make it seem like she was blindsided.

4 fucking k

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 05, 2019, 04:39:59 PM
Quote from: 4 fucking k on January 05, 2019, 04:36:30 PM

Boy what?
I guess you didn?t watch
They showed pictures of Robert with the girl in the sex tape and her white friend at their HS basketball game, and interviewed the White girl

Ok?