Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Scott. on January 05, 2019, 05:08:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 02:55:19 PM
How is that got her swag thing from them so hard to believe?  :dead:
She was a young impressionable girl.  Of course they gave her a look and image, which is why that shit didn't last past the 1st album.

Right!

I don?t know why people so mad about that statement.

It is a truthful statement.
Artists were developed back then.
It makes sense.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: LOONA. on January 05, 2019, 05:09:17 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 05, 2019, 05:08:17 PM
I guess my question would be... as I'm watching the Aaliyah segment now...

Do Aaliyah fans appreciate Age aint nothin' a number, the song?
Do y'all listen to it and enjoy it, without reserve?

I don't even like the song and that's her weakest alb so meh.     

It is my least favorite song... and album... regardless of the R. Kelly mess.
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on January 05, 2019, 04:57:08 PM
I hate to be the edgy person but....

Alot of girls sought this man out 

:guys:
Nah, he literally would go and hang out at schools, send people to recruit girls, etc. EVEN IF THEY DID,  he's the damn adult.  But nah, they weren't just seeking him out.  He was actively looking for girls
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

Sparkle djfjfjjf this bitch

Vonc2002

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 05, 2019, 05:05:18 PM
It really is HARD to not like his old music
I really grew up LOVING it. They played the song with Keith Murray on the radio when I was driving and I was ROCKING until I realized it and changed the station
Nigga let me tell u fckn WHAT!!!!!! That exact song came on last week and i going off in the fckn car
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Kelly Price KILLED on those bgvs

Rxxf

When the door flew open....

CH...
BRANDY

4 fucking k

Now Lisa bitch... you claim to have had a threesome with a 14 year old. I find it very unlikely that she willingly aborted that baby! I'm sure he made her do that cause he had a family with Drea or she didn't know the baby belonged to him or someone else.

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 05:12:25 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 05, 2019, 05:05:18 PM
It really is HARD to not like his old music
I really grew up LOVING it. They played the song with Keith Murray on the radio when I was driving and I was ROCKING until I realized it and changed the station
Nigga let me tell u fckn WHAT!!!!!! That exact song came on last week and i going off in the fckn car

:stressed:
BRANDY

Vonc2002

I can't lie, lifetime did this shit. This shit is GOOD

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 05:10:03 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on January 05, 2019, 04:57:08 PM
I hate to be the edgy person but....

Alot of girls sought this man out 

:guys:
Nah, he literally would go and hang out at schools, send people to recruit girls, etc. EVEN IF THEY DID,  he's the damn adult.  But nah, they weren't just seeking him out.  He was actively looking for girls

Some girls sought him out and some got snatched up

I SAID what I SAID ape   

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 09:44:20 AM
Marilyn is low-key a weirdo to me.  There, i said it
i forgot Mar? didn?t vote

ssw4919

The biggest problems with his music for me is that it?s mostly sexual, which means he was probably singing to or about a young girl.

Also, he is still on the loose.  He is walking around as we speak profiting off his music, using his money and fame to lure in more victims.  How could I stream or support him monetarily knowing it will just fund his sex slave ring?  Yuck.  I refuse to listen to his music or songs he wrote, and I?ve held that stance for years.

That said, I was never a fan.  A few songs were catchy, but meh.  I do have to periodically check his songwriting credits and delete stuff I didn?t know he wrote.  He did a song on Trapsoul I had to delete the other day.  :fuming:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 05:15:46 PM
I can't lie, lifetime did this shit. This shit is GOOD

The editing is amazing.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Not a 14 y/o hitting R. Kelly up in the Excel spreadsheet saying "Hey ddy I have a basketball game this Friday, pull up"