Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Gilgamesh.

January 05, 2019, 05:19:04 PM #436 Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 05:19:51 PM by Gilgamesh.
This Lisa gorl is sketchy as fuck. She continued messing with him after she saw the tape, and even got pregnant :uhh:

Rxxf

BRANDY

fedswatchin

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 05, 2019, 05:17:25 PM
The biggest problems with his music for me is that it?s mostly sexual, which means he was probably singing to or about a young girl.

Also, he is still on the loose.  He is walking around as we speak profiting off his music, using his money and fame to lure in more victims.  How could I stream or support him monetarily knowing it will just fund his sex slave ring?  Yuck.  I refuse to listen to his music or songs he wrote, and I?ve held that stance for years.

That said, I was never a fan.  A few songs were catchy, but meh.  I do have to periodically check his songwriting credits and delete stuff I didn?t know he wrote.  He did a song on Trapsoul I had to delete the other day.  :fuming:
n

ssw4919

Quote from: Rxxf on January 05, 2019, 05:08:17 PM
I guess my question would be... as I'm watching the Aaliyah segment now...

Do Aaliyah fans appreciate Age aint nothin' a number, the song?
Do y'all listen to it and enjoy it, without reserve?

No.

I pretend it doesn?t exist, tbh.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 05:15:46 PM
I can't lie, lifetime did this shit. This shit is GOOD

n

it's very choppy with the same pics and clips over and over but I guess it doesn't matter.

fedswatchin

Not condoning any of this. But the music industry tells girls they not fuckable and for that their music won't get played. You wanna take a stand against sex cult leaders, delete ya whole library sus

Rxxf

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 05, 2019, 05:17:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 05:15:46 PM
I can't lie, lifetime did this shit. This shit is GOOD

The editing is amazing.

I agree.
It's incredible so far.
BRANDY

LOONA.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 05, 2019, 05:19:04 PM
This Lisa gorl is sketchy as fuck. She continued messing with him after she saw the tape, and even got pregnant :uhh:

4 fucking k

I'm convinced Sparkle wants her niece to kill herself.

LOONA.

I wonder how many of these women willingly helped him ruin young girls lives   

Scott.

January 05, 2019, 05:22:53 PM #447 Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 05:24:11 PM by Scott.
When Jovante mentioned Tia, l was like ok. She?s been there from the beginning because Tia was the female rapping on Aaliyah?s first album

4 fucking k

Drea this acting :plzstop: not dropping the baby dfjsssssssssssssss I really wish she didn't do this omg their poor kids

Vonc2002

Quote from: LOONA. on January 05, 2019, 05:16:42 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 05, 2019, 05:10:03 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on January 05, 2019, 04:57:08 PM
I hate to be the edgy person but....

Alot of girls sought this man out 

:guys:
Nah, he literally would go and hang out at schools, send people to recruit girls, etc. EVEN IF THEY DID,  he's the damn adult.  But nah, they weren't just seeking him out.  He was actively looking for girls

Some girls sought him out and some got snatched up

And he was an adult in each and every scenario.  Are u really attempting to excuse this grown ass man, half breed?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw