Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Oh shit! Not the mother really tracking the girl down at the hotel :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Damn how many parts is this mess

Vonc2002

Not them running out the hotel and escaping :plzstop:
This documentary has everything huh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 12:21:29 PM
Oh shit! Not the mother really tracking the girl down at the hotel :plzstop:
When Dominique's dyke self reunited with her Mother at the door :stressed:

Lifetime don't always get it right but this was everything.

BAPHOMET.

SouravMay

This Journalist really crafted a masterpiece. Queen should get some Awards.
B7

ssw4919

January 06, 2019, 01:20:36 PM #591 Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 01:20:57 PM by ssw4919
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 12:18:15 PM
Part 5 is chilling AF! I really feel like I'm watching a suspense thriller movie or some shit

It felt like a horror film.  There were so many evil vibes to the last two parts.  He has killed a girl before, Im convinced, or will one day.

It freaked me tf out when they said Azriel tried to escape, but they found her running and brought her back.

People don?t really understand cults or brainwashing, and they don?t care enough about Black Women, so it?s swept under the rug.  The whole thing sounds very Jonestown, like he will commit suicide after murdering them.   :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Watching that woman walk back into that house and seeing her freak out, and hearing about girls forced to sit in silence with a bucket full of pee in the corner... this is sick, twisted, spirit-breaking evil.

The FBI needs to swoop in and snipe him right between the eyes, tbh.

GLOCK

This was so well put together :omgwatshappening:
I?m watching episode one now

Wtf

.betterwiseup

Lifetime really outdid themselves with this, but I could never re-watch this again. R Kelly is a sick bastard.

GLOCK

It?s so sick how he was raped as a kid
And how he couldn?t shake this and applied this to other minors

GLOCK

It is wild how most of Capricorn?s are extremely shy
But something else behind closed doors
I?m very very sexual behind closed doors but u really wouldn?t know that unless u got to know me..

Aaliyah, Bert and Mary are all described as extremely shy

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Glock on January 06, 2019, 01:43:03 PM
I?m very very sexual behind closed doors but u really wouldn?t know that unless u got to know me..

:ohwow:

GLOCK

This Aaliyah segment is so cringey

I lowkey wanna fast forward past this part

Outside of her just being our beloved Aaliyah she was soooo young
It?s scary

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on January 06, 2019, 01:20:36 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 12:18:15 PM
Part 5 is chilling AF! I really feel like I'm watching a suspense thriller movie or some shit

It felt like a horror film.  There were so many evil vibes to the last two parts.  He has killed a girl before, Im convinced, or will one day.

It freaked me tf out when they said Azriel tried to escape, but they found her running and brought her back.

People don?t really understand cults or brainwashing, and they don?t care enough about Black Women, so it?s swept under the rug.  The whole thing sounds very Jonestown, like he will commit suicide after murdering them.   :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Watching that woman walk back into that house and seeing her freak out, and hearing about girls forced to sit in silence with a bucket full of pee in the corner... this is sick, twisted, spirit-breaking evil.

The FBI needs to swoop in and snipe him right between the eyes, tbh.
Yea, that's the only thing missing is a big ending.  R.kelly is gonna kill one of these girls or one of them is gonna kill him and then this is ready for a feature film. These last 2 parts are really good

GLOCK

Quote from: Vivrant Thing on January 06, 2019, 01:44:16 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 06, 2019, 01:43:03 PM

:ohwow:
do they describe u as shy?