Surviving R. Kelly

Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

January 06, 2019, 02:28:02 PM #630 Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 02:28:23 PM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 02:25:40 PM
Alice and Angelo have he leant tf over.  They gon murder this nigga

they got some nerve after they let their daughter work with him.

ssw4919

It?s chilling to realize he has cops in his back pocket.  Probably politicians and others, too.  I hope they bring them all down.

One of the victims wrote an anonymous book saying a bodyguard told her R has gang ties and a warehouse full of girls for trafficking (not the girls he chooses to keep in the house).  He drugs them and gives them STDs, has an in-house doctor for them so he won?t have to risk taking them to hospitals, etc.

He probably shows or sells people the tapes he makes with these women.

GLOCK

Oh wait
So sparkle and him never had a romantic relationship?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 06, 2019, 02:28:02 PM

Nah, i dont blame them because i would think the same thing.  They thought he wouldn't get to her.  We're always around, always watching.  The daughter was damn near 18 so she was gonna do what she was gonna do regardless.  They were trying to not squander what they thought was an opportunity but still be careful.  I get what they did completely tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I still think u have to be s particular type of girl/woman to deal with this mess.  Like why didn't K Michelle get caught up like all these other girls? She was just a up and coming singer too. I think the truly weak ones are the ones he brings into the house
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Jesus this sex tape portion

This shit is nuts

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 02:40:12 PM
I still think u have to be s particular type of girl/woman to deal with this mess.  Like why didn't K Michelle get caught up like all these other girls? She was just a up and coming singer too. I think the truly weak ones are the ones he brings into the house
she was older too
That played a major part

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on January 06, 2019, 02:42:41 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 02:40:12 PM
she was older too
That played a major part
Nah. Keep watching. 

Rxxf

January 06, 2019, 02:44:12 PM #638 Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 02:45:34 PM by Rxxf
So I'm telling my sisters to watch it.... and they are apprehensive...

This is how R. Kelly has survived all these years.

What the fuck is wrong with some black women?
:uhh:
BRANDY

GLOCK

Lisa lashed
Her parts are very compelling

BAPHOMET.

You know what kills me the most? Is how Rkelly is just like OJ Simpson in a way.

Nigger you got OFF on all those charges but continued to caught up in bullshit  :plzstop:

Young

I can?t

I just can?t even watch it

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 06, 2019, 02:37:21 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 06, 2019, 02:28:02 PM

Nah, i dont blame them because i would think the same thing.  They thought he wouldn't get to her.  We're always around, always watching.  The daughter was damn near 18 so she was gonna do what she was gonna do regardless.  They were trying to not squander what they thought was an opportunity but still be careful.  I get what they did completely tbh

You would let daugher work with R.Kelly after more than ten years of allegations, the Li drama, sex tape etc?

They're trifling and stupid as fuck.

Scott.

Was Jovante in that ?At Your Best? video sitting on the car with Aaliyah.

I see people in the comments saying it was and if it?s her, Diane gerl....

Rxxf

Quote from: Scott. on January 06, 2019, 02:50:50 PM
Was Jovante in that ?At Your Best? video sitting on the car with Aaliyah.

I see people in the comments saying it was and if it?s her, Diane gerl....

We ALL know Diane is being silly.

And we forgive her.
BRANDY