Started by Marilyn, January 03, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Glock on January 08, 2019, 10:38:00 PM
Quote from: Young on January 08, 2019, 10:19:18 PM
Quote from: Angelique on January 08, 2019, 10:11:40 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on January 08, 2019, 09:57:58 PM
Yall Im fucking screaming.

In "Feeling On Your Booty" at the end when he's like "boo-O-teeee, your boo O TEEE!"

and then its "boogaboogabooga booty (laughs)" like baby talk?
ghxgxh

Damn u reminded me i luv that song

bddbdnfnfnfbfbfgb

That part was my mess
The mons are just as bad as the berts tbh
That part always made me uncomfortable

ccccc

Hun I was a kid when it came out

I had no idea at the time

SouravMay

OMG he had these girls in a slave tank?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

Zankou.

Quote from: Marilyn on January 09, 2019, 04:39:05 AM
R.Kelly's sister is a monster. She molested all three of her younger brothers  :uhh:  :uhh: :uhh: This MAY have never happened if it wasn't for her.

QuoteTheir sister was a predator, who molested her three brothers (Carey, Bruce and Robert), yet the interesting part is that Carey tells that only Robert enjoyed it, while Bruce and Carey loathed it

Which is why R.Kelly bought her a new house, car etc etc, while Theresa (their sister) became a high member of a church and even bought tickets and backstage passes for church members to see R.Kelly.

Carey then explains that when Theresa's daughter was kicked out and he decided to take care of her, she tried to love him as a lover, not an uncle, which caused him to kick her out.

Yet the damning part is that Theresa's daughter explained to Carey that she was molested by her own brother.

Which makes you ask, did Theresa molest her own sons to continue this cycle?

:plzstop:

this is funny to you, huh?

Young

Marilyn

He would've tried Keke too but she a celebrity. He said that's his type, young and petite.

CHOKE

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

long-timeTheRoofFan

Just watched the first episode.  :x

LOONA.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

January 10, 2019, 12:58:37 AM #1150 Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 12:59:37 AM by Lew Scherzinger Norwood
gag is full of shit  the bitch was steampressed on being edgy and edgier until no one gave a fuck

the song is empowering

shes just trying to defend why she worked with him

many did

whats next celine ?

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Admin

ton

GLOCK

January 10, 2019, 08:20:42 AM #1154 Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 08:20:54 AM by Glock
Proud of Gaga
I think she should get the song snatched
And the LQ video that leaked
It truly is uncomfortable and only adds to his terrible track record of being a monster